Kung fu panda part 5

Back at the Jade Palace, the crowd continues to cheer for the Dragon Warrior as the palace pigs bring Po (still in the ruined palanquin) to the top of the palace stairs and inside the main building. They drop Po to the ground and quickly exit.]
The laughing ensured again,but its not as loud due to the foreshadowing previously.
PO
Wait a second!

[The doors close, leaving Po along in the room.]

PO
Hello? Uh... I think there's been a slight mistake. Everybody seems to think that I'm, uh...
"It may seem like a mistake,but it isn't. Oogway said there were no accidents." Poppy offered as a sense of comfort.

[He slowly turns around and realizes where he is. He moans in pure amazement.]

PO
The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! Look at this place!

[Po spots a rhino-suit of armor and runs up to it.]

PO
Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage!""A rhino-suit of armor?"Roxanne questioned.
"We're in a world where pandas and tigers talk Roxanne." Ruby reminded her.
[He turns and sees another famous artifact — the green sword previously seen in Po's dream. He runs up to it.] Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking— OW!
"That is a huge safety hazard....like triangular cut sandwiches"Branch said,looking concerned as Poppy rolled her eyes.
"But,Triangular sandwiches don't cut yo-."Peter Quill replied in confusion.
"He's just paranoid like that."
Poppy interrupted.
Rocket and Drax snickered at the interruption.

[He shakes his finger and sucks it. He then runs up to an apparently empty display.] The Invisible Trident of Destiny! [He looks up at a painting and gasps.] I've only seen paintings of that painting...
"Painting of paintings? That makes no sense. Its flipping invisble!" Skipper commented,exasperated.
Po frowned at Skipper's blunt comment.

[Po joyfully examines other kung fu artifacts... and then spots an urn which appears to be glowing from the inside. He gasps.]

PO
[loudly] Nooo! Ohhhh! [He runs up to it.] The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army! [He hesitates before coming close to the urn and whispering into it.] Hello?
"Why would you keep an urn of whsipering souls? Isn't that a bit unsettling?" Max questioned.

SHIFU
[From out of view] Have you finished sight-seeing?
"Well,i was beginning where he was. About damn time u showed up bushy tail." Rocket snarked.
Shifu glanced at him with a disapproving look.

PO
[gasp] Sorry! I should have come to see you first!

SHIFU
My patience is wearing thin.
"Rude...."

PO
Oh. Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.

SHIFU
Do turn around.

PO
Sure. [He turns and sees Shifu.] Hey, how's it going? [Turns back to the urn.] Now how do you get get five hund— Master Shifu!

[Startled, he accidentally knocks over the urn, and there is a ghostly wail as it shatters on the ground. Po, mortified, looks up at Shifu.]
"Well,at least they're free." Snowball said.
"Wrong timing dude." Peter Quill whispered.

PO
Someone... broke that. [Shifu stares at him in silence. Po attempts to pick up the pieces.] But I'm going to fix it. Do you have some glue?... [He knocks the urn's display table, and it topples on his head. Shifu continues to stare.] Ow! Ooh. Splinter.

SHIFU
So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior, hmm?
"No shit sherlock." Snowball snarked.
Shifu continued to rub his temples in irritation.