8. THE LIFE'S OPPORTUNITY

The next morning, the ship headed towards the direction of Port Redi harbour. The announcement has been given that the ship would be reaching there in an hour and would be taking its Port of call there till evening.

Listening to the announcement.. Karan got ready and went towards Monami's room as it was getting late and they still needed to have their breakfast.

Karan ( knocking on the door) : Monami, come out soon.. It's getting late.

Monami : I'm coming.. 2 minutes!

Listening to her reply, Karan leaned on the door, scrolling his phone..

After 2 minutes he heard the door unlocking sound and shifted his sight up from his mobile, to find Monami adjusting her saree and coming out of her room.

She looked breathtaking beautiful and Karan couldn't just take his eyes off her. No doubt that she looked pretty everyday but today she looked a bit more beautiful in her traditional attire, saree.

Monami ( breaking his trance) : Karan kese lag rahi hu?

In response to this., Karan just moved closer to her.. looking straight into her eyes, leaned towards her, fanning his hot breath over her face.. took some kohl from her eyes with his ring finger and placed a dark black dot behind her ear., whispering in a husky tone, "Iss saree mai aap bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai Rani Sahiba..! Kahi mere he nazar na lag jaaye aapko."
Saying this he moved back, leaving a red tint blush on Monami's cheeks.
_______________________________________

The passengers gathered on the deck as the ship honked loud as it reached the port. The passengers got down the ship and they needed to take bus from there to reach the temple. It was a one hour journey from the port to the temple area.
The passengers stood in a queue waiting for the bus to arrive., as the bus arrived, Karan told Monami to go inside as he would come in once he makes sure that all the people have got into the bus, so that no one goes misplaced. Monami agreed to this and took her seat in the bus by the window. She had left place beside her for Karan but as the bus slowly got filled with the passengers.. a man came and sat in the empty seat beside her.
Karan got into the bus ensuring that everyone is in and searched for Monami. Finding her sitting in a backside row he went towards her to see that some other person has already sat beside her.. He instantly walked upto the person and said," Excuse me.. I am sorry but this is my place. Could you please get up and sit in the back row?" to which the person agreed, got up and sat at the back.

Karan sat beside Monami and lifted up the seat handle that was placed between their seats and questioned her,"Who was that?" to which Monami gave an idk expression and shrugged her shoulders.

Karan: "Why was he sitting beside you?" he asked in an irritated tone.

Monami : "Karan the seats got filled so maybe he found a place here to sit. What's wrong in that?"