3. THE PARTY NIGHT

The next morning all the passengers were instructed to gather in the conference room.

The head had announced, " Gd mrng dear passengers.. Hope ur having a good time here ..To make ur trip more interesting and exciting we have arranged a small party tonight for u all .. Hope u all enjoy and have fun there. Thankyou !!"

Monami got excited listening to this news and was planning abt her outfit ..
The theme was black 🖤 and she has finalized her dress accordingly.

It was evening time when all the people slowly started entering the party hall and started sipping on their drinks and mocktails..
Karan being least interested stood in a corner looking at his surroundings.
Suddenly then, he heard the sound of fire crackers from outside and walked to the deck area to check it out ..

The area's light had been dimmed out and under the lightening of fire crackers and moon light he could see something /someone making a way out towards him..

His heart skipped a beat and breath hitched for a minute looking at the sight infront of him.
She was looking special, Gorgeous..
Her eyes reflected radiance and he was captivated by her charm ✨
He was just mesmerized by her beauty.

Her eyes reflected radiance and he was captivated by her charm ✨ He was just mesmerized by her beauty

Monami : Hii Karan !!

Karan immediately jolted back from his thoughts and replied her ..

Karan : Heyy..

Monami : What are u doing here Karan standing all alone..? Party enjoy nahi karna hai kya? Chalo andar.. Let's rock this night !!

Karan : Monami woh mujhe parties mai interest nahi hai .. U carry on !

Monami : Ofoo Karan.. plz don't be a spoilsport yaar.. Dekho sab kitne enjoy kar rahe hai .. Vibe toh dekho kitni acchi hai.. Tonight is our night, Let's party and enjoy Karan. Ur joining this that's it.

Saying this much she dragged him
along by entagling their hands together..
While Karan was just looking at her and their entangled hands..
He had to surrender himself in front of her stubborness.
_______________________________________

There was dj and the hall was decorated with colourful lights and spotlights on the dias.

The host announced..,