2. OF INTRODUCTIONS AND IMPRESSIONS

Monami was just too stunned by the act of Karan to react..
As soon as he put her down on ship, she fumed and bursted out on him with anger..

Monami : Hey Mister ! How dare u touch me without my permission??
Don't u have basic manners..

Karan : Hello Mam..Maine toh bas aapka help Kiya tha agar aap eise hee apne ramp walk continue karte toh waha chadne keliye ship nahi hoti Samjhe aap !! He justified himself.

Monami : Don't act oversmart okay..
Just stay away from me..
Saying this much she left without waiting for his reply..

Karan : * Sighs irritatedly *

All the passengers have settled themselves on the ship and each one of them was allotted a separate small cosy room to stay..
Later the ship captain and head introduced themselves and also gave a brief intro abt the other ship crew and also showed them the ship..A kind of mini ship tour..
It had store room,control room, captain's cabin , a common room , deck , kitchen, medical room, conference room , operation room etc..

Karan being a commando noted each and every small detail even of the minutest thing on ship..
While Monami was more inclined towards the medical room and dispensary..

After the ship tour all the passengers gathered together in the common room and started introducing themselves to each other..While it was Monami and Karan's turn , Monami just ignored him and went past him.

Karan : [ muttered to himself] : Strange !!
_______________________________________

Monami : Yes dad.. Everything is fine !! It's all going good .. My room is also clean and cosy .. the captain just took us on a ship tour..I am pretty comfortable here dad.

Dr.Mahajan : Okay beta as u say just remember take ur food on time and in case u need something just call me immediately dear and ping me the ship's head number..

Monami : I will dad.. please don't stress out too much . I will manage dad..Please have ur medicines on time and take care.

Dr.Mahajan : Take care monami .. Bye !!

After the call ended Monami came out of her room to get bumped into someone and yeah it was Karan.

Monami : Aaahhh !! Aap mere room ke paas kya kar rahe the mister.. Aap kya mere picha kar rahe the ? Kya aap mere baate chupke sun rahe the ?

Karan : Ohoo Rani Sahiba .. Pls stop dreaming.. Yeh aapki palace nahi ship hai aur ship Mai ek nahi balki bohot rooms hote hai aur mera room aapki bagal wali hai unfortunately !! Isliye aapki yeh galat fehmi se aap bahar aayiye ga plz !!

Monami : [ whispering to herself ] - Khadoos !!
_______________________________________

At the dining area:

People gathered at the dining area as it was Dinner time . The dinner had sea food and all were happily enjoying their first dinner on ship with some pep talks ..

Monami served herself rice and fishfry and sat to relish on her favourite food.
Karan also served himself the same and being the last one.., finding no other seat to sit had to defeatedly sit on the same Monami's table.
Monami just looked at him briefly but didn't say anything and carried on to eat her food.
Karan ( to himself) : Thank God !!
Looks like this storm has calmed now..

Monami while eating was finding it difficult to separate the fish bones as it was the first time she was doing it by herself and was missing her dad very badly coz it was he who always feeds her with his own hands .No matter how much she adapted, she was still missing her dad terribly !!

Being lost in her thoughts she didn't notice on her food taken in and had gulped a spoonful of rice along with fishpiece and a bone in it.
Monami chocked as the bone got stuck in her throat and this made her panic and she started to cough..

Karan noticed this immediately and asked what happened but unable to reply Monami was still just coughing.
Karan understood that she gulped a fish bone and instantly fed her a handful of plain white rice from his plate .

She immediately swallowed the rice ball and along with it the bone has also cleared the way down her throat..Monami sighed in relief and Karan passed on her some water and patted her head.

Karan : Aapke dhyaan kaha hai Rani Sahiba ? Be careful while eating this..
Concentrate on itt !

Monami : Thank...thank you !!

Karan just nodded his head and both continued to eat.
While Karan noticed this time that Monami was finding difficulty in removing the fish bones , he asked

Karan : If u don't mind..may I help u ?

Monami : Humm..What ? I didn't get you..

Karan in reply to that just took her plate and started separating the bones from fish and handed it over to her to eat.

Monami was surprised and gave a smile to his sweet gesture..For an instant she could see the reflection of her dad in him.

Monami went to the deck after finishing with her food where Karan was standing and watching the beautiful sea ..

Monami : How beautiful is it right !!
And this union of night sky and sea.. The sea reflecting the beauty of moon and stars embedded in sky above is just adding more to it ..

Karan : True. It is a beautiful sight to see two extremes mend with each other!!

Monami ( giving a smile) : [Forwarding her hand] -
Hi .. I am Dr.Monami Mahajan!!

Karan : (Giving his hand in to complete a handshake 🤝)
I am Major spl agent Karan Shergill !!
Nice to meet you.

Karan : (Giving his hand in to complete a handshake 🤝)I am Major spl agent Karan Shergill !! Nice to meet you

Monami : Wow , a commando !! That's impressive 👏

Karan : Thank you !

And here starts their journey by introducing themselves to each other..
A journey of two extremes ..
Let's see what happens as these two continue their journey further !!

_______________________________________

** To be continued in part 3 **

Thankyou for reading !!
~ HappySoul