Sewer Queen x Merkid! Mute! Reader | Bubbles

Its really short but I don't know much about the sewer queen. I might do a part 2 later. Also I gave the other merkid a name because I couldn't just call them Merkid for this.

Requested by - destinycopley134

Word Count - 635

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was swimming around in my pond when I see a raft float in my directions. I quickly hide on the edge of the water using a snorkel to help me breathe. I see a girl carrying a pool skimmer as a oar as they float around the pond. I take a breath accidently making bubbles.

The group quickly looks in my direction as I swim to another side of the pond. They get out of their boat and start to look around. After a while of searching they start to head back. I poke my head out of the water just enough so my goggles and snorkel were visible. I didn't think they saw me but I watched as the girl's face turned from a frustrated one to a shocked one.

~ Time Skip ~

I had lost my snorkel so I was spending most of my time sitting on the rocks. I had come off when I was swimming around and floated down the creek. I tried to follow it but it went into the sewers. I sigh as I think about it.

I see another raft floating in the direction of my pond. I duck behind the rock with my head above the water. I can't hold my breath as much as Jordan so I use a snorkel instead of a nose guard.

I watch as the raft gets closer, only seeing one person. The girl from last time. She pulls her raft to a stop and gets out. I watch as she slowly steps into the water, getting about knees deep. 

"Hello?" She looks around. "I saw you yesterday. Is this yours?" She holds up my snorkel. I perk up when I see it.

"So you are here." She slowly starts to walk in my direction. I move away from her.

"Aren't you a shy thing?" She puts her hand to her chin to think. I take this moment to jump underwater, splashing her with my fin as I swim in her direction.

"What was that for?" She stumbles. I quickly grab my snorkel before swimming away. The force of my movements knocks her over.

She rubs her head as I slide onto the rock. I watch as her eyes light up.

"Another Merkid? I thought Jordan was the only one." I start to put on my snorkel so I could swim more.

She walks up to my rock without me noticing. I feel a hand on my shoulder. It frightens me as I jump into the water, splashing her again.

"Ah! Why are you so skittish!" She shakes the water out of her hair. I watch as something falls out of her pocket. It floats towards me as I grab it. I sit on a rock as I look at it.

"Oh, you found my candy." I look at her with wide eyes. It was a pack of gummy sharks. I look back at them.

"Have you had them before?" I shake my head. She walks up to me again and holds out her hand. I hand her back the candy and watch as she opens it, handing me one. "Try it." She puts one in her mouth. I slowly bring the candy to my mouth and take a bite. My eyes widen upon the taste as I quickly eat the rest of the piece.

I watch as she laughs at my reaction. She hands me more. We sit there eating the candy before she has to leave. She starts to walk away before I grab her arm. "Thank you." I sign and point to my snorkel.