6. mystery

[AUTHOR]

It's been a month after that terrible event occured. No doubt, Taehyung was in a severe trauma after all that happened, guilt had ate him up but he stood strong for his kids and the little family he had. It was all too swift and bewildering but none of them payed attention to it. Nor even Taehyung, as he thought no thing is more important than Junghyun and the kids.

The park couple were already aware of whatever happened, they didn't believe on the fat truth in front of them at all that 'the boy looked the same as Junghyun', thinking that Taehyung must have zoned out and imagined Junghyun, because they saw him dying. Hyun and Taehyung themselves burried him six-feets underground. They were upset over Taehyung's dense act but Taehyung was quick enough to convince them.

And talking about, Hoseok-Seohee, they were too mad at Taehyung for what he did earlier. Afterall, they loved him as a little brother.

Taehyung knew he needs to collect his family, or everything will end up broken as before.

He tried hard to stand their ignorance and eventually brought back their real self.

He even took out enough amount of time to spend with his two little fluff balls and worked hard on the project as well. Taehyung was finally convinced over moving on. No no! Not from Junghyun, because he can't love any one else other than him, but yes from the uninterrupted hopes he had, that Junghyun is not gone. He just wanted to accept that Junghyun is no more here.

He tries, but the kids would ask about their mum, and talk to the brightest sky in the night sky every fucking dusk making Taehyung's hope of moving on scatter.

But in god's house, there's hold ups and delay, not darkness.

The project which's Kim Junghyun's dream was succeeding finally and there's no such words in vocabulary that could describe how happy Taehyung was.

Taehyung is on cloud nine, he is treating his employers a dinner party as a victory to the project their boss worked his ass off on.

Many business men/women were invited here from all over  Asia and literally each and every person from Korea in business terms were sent invitations.

The park couple, Kim trio and many people were already at the venue, and as the project was a proposed Collaboration with the Jeons, they're obviously going to come here to celebrate the enormous victory with their other son, Taehyung and his family. There was still time to the party to begin and Taehyung was pacing back and fourth, waiting for a particular couple to be here as soon as possible.

The jeons.

Yes, Jeon Jaehwa and his wife Jeon Yunhee with TJ Industries, were working upon this project from over and above an year and had already built a good relation and friendship among. Jaehwa and Yunhee are already known to Taehyung's past life, as Taehyung trusts them. One fine day, when the Jeon couple met the two littol twins, they asked Taehyung where is their mother and he recited the whole story to them. They are aware of all the hardships Taehyung has gone throughout his life.

How he raised his children without a mother and even put in the good manners in them.

To say that they're impressed with Taehyung would be an understatement, they treat him like their son and love him like one too.

Taehyung too always respected them. A parental figure to him, they were.

And the jeons, even after knowing that Taehyung is a widower and a father of two children, they found him perfect for their son, Jungkook. They thought Taehyung is the one because it's only him who can change the bratty Kookie to a mature one. But they didn't even thought, that marriages are not only for their son to chose the right path or his husband to make him do so.