Chapter 8: Admirer?

I got out of bed the next morning at 6 am. I couldn't stand to lie down in my bed any longer. Even if I didn't have to get up for another 2 hours. I changed into a black crop top & ripped jeans-my favorite outfit Idea that I never got a chance to try out- I liked the way it looked. Usually, when I'm having a bad day like this one, I try to spend the day with the best enthusiasm I can muster up. I put on my favorite lipstick & maskcara, because the less makeup, the more I feel like I'm actually putting effort into my day.

I opened my window & let the wind fly through my hair & into the room. The floorboards raised up & down with the wind. I closed my eyes & I let myself take in this moment. "This..." I told myself "It's great..." I opened my eyes to look at the breathtaking view of the sun rising. (A/N: See what I did there?) I almost closed the window when I saw a tiny pot with an envelope attached to it, addressed to me. I grabbed the envelope & smelled the flower. "Wait." I knew this scent better than I knew my own life. I grabbed the plant. My guess was right. It's my favorite flower, or flowers, in this case. It's Ajisai, Sakura, & Asagao. My favorite flowers for this time of year. All the flowers are from Japan, so whoever sent me this must've known me very well. I read the letter that was addressed to me aloud.

"'If I had to spend the rest of my life with one person, Know that it'd be you.'" I nearly cried. I smelled the Sakura one last time before placing the envelope on the desk. The envelope had the words 'To Lily, You.' on it. I carried the potted plants with me. It'd make a great mood changer.

I brought the plants outside. I randomly walked with the flowers in my hand. Then I walked back into the room, realizing that I might break the flowers if I bought them out. I placed them on the desktop by my bed. That very same day flew by me in a complete blur. The only things I remember about that day are wondering about who on earth sent me that letter. Then I remembered that I had to get ready for the thingy for me at 2:22. I just walked out of X's class while they were still in the middle of their lecture about early signs that you have Pyrokinesis. I really don't remember why they called there, but I knew that I was in some way special. At the end of day, me & my roommate had to meet eventually. Me & Knife were kinda awkward about the whole 'Am I okay?' thing that happened yesterday.

Me & Knife did end up making up, though. I did see him fall asleep before I slept. I woke up the next morning with Knife not there & no secret note. I changed quickly & got outside in a semi-rush. As soon as I got outside, I saw people, Surrounding something in Mic's hands. Some people were yelling "It's addressed to Lily, Let her open it!" others were just yelling to let them open it for me, then to give it to me. "I'm here." I said calmly. Everyone stopped shouting & Mic walked over to give me the gift. It was an envelope. Just an envelope. Nothing Else. (A/N I couldn't think of a good gift lol.) I opened the envelope. On the cover it said, 'To Lily, Are'

It took me a while for that message to process through my brain. When it did, I just stared in shock. "Why's your face all red?" Taco asked me. Then it clicked for her & everyone else in that room. "Ohh~ someone sent you a love letter~" Mic & Taco teased. "What's it say?" Salt grabbed the message from my hand & read it out loud. "'I want to do with you what spring does to cherry trees.' Too Cheesy." Pepper said, looking over Salt's shoulder.

After a few moments of standing silent, Paper said, "Well~" "Well what?" I asked him, super annoyed. I was flustered, & my face was super red, but I just stood there like nothing happened. "What's the plan to try to figure out who this person is, silly!" Both Paper & OJ said at the same time, while anticipatingly staring at me. "There is none!- I mean, Dare ga korera no fūtō to hana o okuri tsudzukete iru no ka shiritai nodesuga, ima wa sōde wa arimasen-" I panicked. I was talking in Japanese from embarrassment. "Okay, no need to get so flustered that you start speaking a whole other language." Suitcase said while kicking my leg.