After sometime

When she felt I'm fine she  broke apart and wipe my tears giving me sympathised look ...

Everything will be fine. She says passing me sad smile whicn I didn't reciprocate and let my eyes drip tears.

Where's shivaay ??? As I asked her about her son " her smile faded and she turn her face away.  Seeing her  face "I got to know he didn't bother to come into the hospital to  meet me. And to be honest"  it didn't surprise me either. The way he treats me. I  guess he won't care if I would  die or stay alive. 

He came before two days. When you had accident. He was here only. And was so much into sorrows. He was   So grieved seeing your condition and  about  losing  the baby.  He stayed her day to night. But when his condition deteriorated' he left with malika. Hearing malika's name I sneers and turn my face away.  Of course he would be with malika .... after all she is the only one who is more important to him  than anyone else.  Him being with her  is more necessary than being with his wife "'who was fighting for her life and most important  lost their  child. But why would he care ... when he don't like her at all.  If she would had died then surely it won't had bothered him. Infect he would  has been happiest person in the world. sand would  had celebrated it. But god is not that easy on her. He kept her alive to bear more pain in her life which are written in her destiny . 

You take rest I'm going to meet the doctor.  My mother in law said fixing the  sheet on top of me and left from there leaving me alone in the hospital room being surrounded by machines and the other equipments. 

After few days

Finally doctor allow me to go home after so much pleading and right now I'm standing infront of the Mirror looking my broken self. In those days all family came to meet me and expressed their sadness toward  my baby's passing. But among all of them one  person didn't show up ' whom I needed the most and that's  my dearest husband.  Leave coming to meet me ' He neither called me or asked  for me to his parents. It's feels like I don't have anyone named husband in my life whose child I was bearing and lost it during the accident. Well expecting to care about me will be last thing I can wish from him. He would never do that even his dreams. So better if I don't hope for it and let it go.

Anika you are ready. Come let's go.  Khana have been arrived with the car.    My mother in law announced getting int the washroom. 

Yh I simply nods my head and with help of her I  left the hospital....

.....

Mam you ok. He says having smile on his face. 

Yh I'm fine.  I simply answered him and set in the car. Even the security of my husband asked me about nh well being. And him whose wife I'm. He didn't bother to show up in hospital or even call me asking for my well being. Thinking about this my filled with tears and I bend my head down   Before anyone notices me crying

After half an hour journey ' I  reached home and as  usual my mother in law helped me to walk inside holding my hand.  I come inside along with her and found family is doing  lunch sitting on the dinning area.  As they saw me they pass me sad smile and then again got busy in eating their lunch.  

Come let's go. I'll take you in room and then I'll
Bring you lunch. My mother in law wrapped arms  around my torso and helped me  till my room. 

You are fine right ??. She asked me entering in the room. But before we entered  we stopped seeing my husband sitting on the bed hugging malika's waist crying whilst she is consoling him keeping hand on his head caressing his hair. Seeing them together something broke inside me and I felt fool standing there while seeing my  my husband  crying hugging another woman ....