Chapter Eleven: Nice Meeting You Again.

Zeldris POV:

I arrived in Britannia, shit poor and different as fuck. As soon as we landed, I felt Y/n's demon mark tingling on my shoulder, and a powerful presence headed towards us at great speeds. "Oh shit! Is that Meliodas!?" Galand asked. "You fucking idiot." Melascula said, Gloxinia tapped his chin. "Might she be coming to join us" He finally asked, "Maybe, we'll have to wait and see." Drole answered. "She? Who could possibly this be?" Galand asked. Derieri had her two hands out, waving with a smile plastered on her face. "Yoo hoo!" She yelled. Monspeet was now beside Derieri, watching in the direction of Y/n. Estarossa smirked, and I couldn't tell the type of expression on Greyroad's faces."2... 1...0." I counted under my breath, and I was tackled down by my one and only. "Zeldris~!" She squealed, and like a river, the rest piled onto her... And she was on me. She only hugged not even half as much as hard as she regularly would.  I saw Fraudrin, Estarossa and Drole not on the pile though. Lucky me. I didn't see Gloxinia or Greyroad or Galand either, which was good. They eventually got off, and we talked for some time before trudging along towards some sort of Castle of Edinburgh, which Fraudrin said was a great hideout. Y/n looked constipated, like she was hurt yet having some kind of battle in her head. "Hey," I whispered. "You alright?" I asked. She blushed and looked down. "I just don't know if this is right. I mean, I really hurt Meliodas' feelings when I left." She said. "Feelings?" I cocked a brow. "No, I mean like, you guys want to destroy Britannia..." She said and paused. "I don't want that to happen." She said, and I shook my head. "We want revenge on Meliodas, not to take over the world." I said. She sucked in a breath. "Don't do that, Zeldris..." She said just above her breath. As we arrived in Edinburgh, Y/n looked really guilty, and pulled me outside, far from the others. "Zeldris.." She said, breaking up, "I'm sorry, while you were gone I was a complete whore! I... I had sex with other people and-" I cut her off. "You had to do it to live. Am I hurt? Yes. Am I jealous? Yes. But am I valid? No." I said. She looked down and hugged me tightly. "I love you Zeldris...." She whispered. "Me too, now, what happened to your wedding ring?" I asked. "I threw it in a lake." She said and looked at me. I snorted and pulled her to a nearby stream. She put her hand in the water and chanted until the ring swam right into her hand. I took it from her and inspected it, all the rubies had gone missing, the only thing that remained was a small black diamond in the corner. I took mines off. After using in for so long, it had been cracked in two places and the rubies were crooked. "We'll need new rings." Y/n muttered. "We will, we'll get married again..." I said, pocketing the rings and pepper kissing her face. "I'll need to get back to Meliodas, though. Come with?" She asked. "Always and forever."  I said, rolling my eyes before grabbing her hand and we began to fly towards where we felt Meliodas residing. Istar, the land of the Druids. If we were lucky, we'd make it there in a few minutes.