Backstory Finale;Part five:Meeting you (again)

(A/n:This is just a short chapter of Y/n or Melissa meeting/re-meeting the other 7ds or in this book 8ds.Also,I searched up succupire and saw it was a real thing-I'm just too lazy to make a synonym for meeting you,so I used it again)

Y/n POV:

Meliodas had said that he found the other sins,and wanted me to meet them last.I just sighed as I walked through the doors,and was met with many familiar faces.I lit up."Harlequin,Ban,and the tiny giant girl who didn't want to be friends!" I said as I smiled at them.My face then met Escanor's."The castaway prince!"I had helped him escape his castle,and gave him and arrowhead in case he needed it.I didn't know the one in armor though."AUNTIE!?" Ban, Harlequin,and Escanor shouted."Yup!That's me!I'm Meliodas' sister!" I smiled.Ban took out a spear.It was the one I left him."Never went a day without it" he said.Harlequin took out the spear I left him and the other fairies."Brought it with me for good luck.Also,it's King now" Harleq-King said.Escanor took out my arrowhead."It works well for a weapon" he said,adjusting his glasses.I smiled at all of them.The giant girl picked me up in both her hands."Look,since you and the captain are siblings,I want to apologise,to you.I hope we can be friends...Auntie?" she asked.I nodded and she put me down."You guys can call me captain!" "Yup" they all said.I waited for a bit."HELL NO!I Y/-I mean Melissa your sister will not call YOU captain!"The rest of them went out to go get food and ale."That was close Y/n,you need to watch your words." Meliodas stated sternly."I know,I wasn't paying attention and almost let it slip.Sorry."The two of ous then walked out behind the group.