Chapter One:Hello again!

Y/n POV:

I smiled at the fairies as they whipped up a lunch for me.Ever since we had escaped,the fairies were kind enough to take me in.They told me about Elaine and Ban and the demon.I helped them rebuild parts of the forest and even told them stories about the sins.As of now,I decided to leave and go find the sins that were regrouping."Auntie,are you sure you would want to go as a fairy,no need to use your actual form." one of the fairies pleaded."No,I'll be just fine,besides,you guys would love my secret!" I giggled.They handed my the small sack and gathered round eagerly.I told them about my identity,past,and how I came to be Melissa,leaving some parts out of course.They all smiled and started chanting "Queen Melissa!Queen Melissa!"I smiled at them."Thank you all,but now I must go,so I can protect you in some way."I was about to leave when a small fairy pulled at my leafy dress."You have to put on your original form!"He shouted."Oh!Yes,"I said,before turning back into Y/n.My dress faded away,but a leather bodysuit replaced it.The bodysuit was black,no sleeves,laced up on the front and back,and had a thong on the back.Then there was a thigh high pantyhose sock and a knee high pantyhose sock with a leather strap at the top.A metal spade was on both leather straps.There was a leather bracelet on both of my arms,one at my forearm and the other higher up.A choker with the same design as my pantyhose socks strap appears on my neck,and a black crown with rubies on my head.At the top of this crown was a spade,the symbol of the succubus.I took off my crown and handed it to a fairy."I hope you'll keep this safe for me until I need it.It'll make you strong if you wear,but I'm putting a spell on it.If you desperately need it,only then will the box open,and only if I take it out as well.If Ban ever comes across it,please give it to him in the box and say 'Give this to Auntie',alright?" I said."Yes,Auntie!" they smiled and I casted the spell.A box of purple fog appeared around it."Goodbye,I'll see you again!"I said,waving them goodbye and running into the distance.I slipped on my cloak before making wings out of darkness that I wouldn't usually need to,but I did give those and other things of mine away.I ate my lunch to give me energy about halfway there,but still wasn't satisfied.I saw a tavern down below,so I landed there,tossing the empty sack to the side.I opened the door and entered.It was quite loud in this tavern.A waitress walked up to me,but I didn't look to see her face."Hello!May I take your order please?" she beamed."A bottle of Vanya Ale and a meat pie please." I replied."Of course,ma'am!" she giggled before running off.I heard her coming back,then she fell.I caught the ale and meat pie in one hand before catching her in the other.I placed the meat pie and ale down."Are you alright?" I asked her.I looked into her eyes.Elizabeth.I looked around just in case Meliodas was there.No such luck..."Y-yes thank you!"she sputtered before running off.I sat down and took a bite of the food.This is delicious!I then recognized the food as Meliodas',so I changed my form and threw my cloak off."Wow!This is delicious!"I exclaimed,gathering everyone's attention. Meliodas then walked up to me with a smile and I winked at him secretly."Alright,we're closing early,half an hour to pack up!" he yelled.Ban walked up to me,smirking."Hey Auntie" he said."Yo!" I replied.Elizabeth then walked up to us."Oh my!You and Sir Meliodas look so alike," she gasped."Well,we are siblings!" he chuckled.I sipped my ale."Is Lady..."Elizabeth said before looking at me."Y/n!" Meliodas said and I quickly clapped my hand over his mouth.There wasn't a reason anymore,but I just didn't want them to know.I'm a sex demon,King might know but,we never openly talked about it like that."Melissa!"I yelled.Ban eyed me carefully."Y/n?" he asked,"Where'd that come from?"I glared at Meliodas."It was Meliodas' old bud from where we were born,he misses her a lot so he sometimes calls me that."I blurted out."Yup!" Meliodas said."But isn't that the war demon who never fought in war because she was too powerful?" he asked.We shrugged.They proceeded to sit at a table for three."Hey!Don't leave me out like that!" I yelled."Come join us then!" Meliodas yelled back.I walked over and plopped down on his lap.I giggled."You left me out now pay the price!" I said to him."Damn,your heavy as hell,I wonder how he made out when you rode him!" he exclaimed and I whacked him on the head,blushing.The night went on with the four of us talking,joking,laughing,and giggling.