Chapter three:I accept(Smut)

(A/n:I DID IT!I MADE THE ART ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE!That's the outfit that Y/n or Melissa has.I'm going to add her (Y/n)in the druids chapter,and Zeldris will be on their side.I was going to draw a face,but it was ugly soooooooo.......Yeah.Enjoy this chapter,the art took the longest.Also,I was out with my sister and I told her about this date I'm going on next week.I told her to pipe me up and she rizzed me-MY RIZZ LINE:My favorite numbers must be 6 and 9 cuz' I love doing you in 69)

Y/n POV: 

I watched as Ban and Meliodas planned our next move. I zoned out. My mind kept traveling back to that stupid fucking box. I growled and scowled at the same time,pretty weird right? Meliodas looked at me,clearly upset. I sighed.There was no point in fighting it. I wanted that box. I wanted blood. I wanted to get laid. I wanted him. I motioned for Meliodas to come talk to me in private. He nodded and began to tell Ban.I walked into a corner.Meliodas followed soon after." I want it back." I stated."What" he asked,cluelessly."I want the box with mine and his name on it back." I half yelled at him.He chuckled and hugged me."I knew you'd want it back," he smiled.I hugged back for a few seconds before biting down on his neck.Blood.I'm only quarter vampire,so a bit for once a month should steady me.It was similar to that of Zeldris,just less sweeter. I released him before crossing my arms. He shrugged before walking upstairs.He came back down with the box,and I snatched it out his hands."I'm gonna go to sleep." I said.He winked at me knowing exactly why.I walked into a random room and put the box on the dresser.I changed my clothes using whatever I could find. I fell asleep and walked trough numerous dreams.I found one with a random hot guy in.

<<Smut>>

I stripped of my micro bikini bottoms and star patches.I walked to the bed he was snoozing on,and kissed him.I slipped off his pants,sucking his life essence out,in other words,his soul.I only needed half of it for now.I slipped him in and smirked as he woke up."My,what perfect blue eyes you have." I said to him,rolling my hips lightly.He blushed and looked away.I was in the dream world,so I was in my original form,I still had enough power to have my horns and such.I wrapped my tail around his genitals,fondling his balls.I rested my hands on his chest,kissing him as I pushed off,and rammed back down.He was moaning a lot more than I had expected.I was feeling extra naughty,so I stuck the spade on the tip of my tail in his ass.My abnormally long tongue slid right across his cheek.He moaned so loud I was pretty sure other dreams could hear him.I tugged on his brown hair,molesting it with my nails.It was just the dream world,but I could still get pregnant,so I pushed off as he twitched in me,and wrapped my tongue as a swirl around his cock.I slowly deepthroated him,going deeper every time.I took my tail out his ass and wiped it on the sheets.I fondled his balls again with my hands,and he came as quick as a flash. I spit out his sperm and licked my lips.I kissed him one last time before leaving his dream.

(Sorry for the short chapter,I hope the smut makes up for it.I'm working on Phoenix Princess,A Meliodas x Reader that I will post completed,the Bakugou x Reader oneshot called Dancer,and a oneshot book for 7ds.I want to make longer chapters,but I'm so eager to work on other ones that aren't published knowing I won't be able to update them that much.Hope you enjoyed!)