Chapter Ten: Explanation

Merlin POV:

It was all a decoy. Y/n needed to create a clear path for the sins. They didn't need to know how. Also so that Y/n could speak with her for a bit. The apology was not an apology, yet actually a time for those to plan how they would draw us to the truth. I'm surprised though, at how Y/n didn't come clean with me in the first place. It's not like I would tell them... Or would I? I'm so curious, at times I start contemplating myself. Anyways, that's besides the point. I sat through the long, horrible, and stupid explanation Meliodas did, Y/n humming in agreement every now and then. At the first chance I got, I went right back to my beloved lab. 

(Timeskip by Lazzy Author<3) Meliodas POV:

On the way back from the ceremony, we managed to find Y/n, but she was beaten bloody, and bruised, badly. "What happened!?" Hawk asked. Y/n stood up, a colorful string of curses escaping her mouth. "A new generation." She said, before falling back against the wall, more vulgar words being said as she slumped down the wall, leaving a trail of blood. "But you took them out like FLIES yesterday! And your power level is..." Hawk said, before jumping up. "15,000!?" He exclaimed in shock. "It was 6." She said. "They were shorter, but they ganged up on me." she said, before choking on her own blood. Then a tremor happened. Me and Y/n exchanged a knowing look. Her injuries healed light speed and her power had a sudden surge. " I need to go." She said. I shook my head. "Its the only way we'll make it out alive." She said. "That's dramatic, it can't be the only way!" I yelled. "Listen to me for once with no doubt in your mind." Y/n said, tick marks appearing on her forehead. She pinched in between her brows. "He needs his bride." Y/n said. "Because. It. Is. Mating. Season." Y/n whispered, through gritted teeth. " I have to do this, for his sake." Y/n turned around, and began running. I didn't see exactly when, but at some point, she began flying at full speed towards the area in which we felt the Ten Commandments aura . Then it hit me... Fuck. It was  mating season!

(A/n: Sorry for losing my schedule! I've just be experiencing a bit of writers block, and this is a pretty lousy chapter. Sorry again!!!)