Making Progress.

Grayson moaned, shifting uncomfortably as he tried to tug the fabric of his shirt down. Stuffing him more and more recently had finally gotten him out of the plateau he'd been stuck at, meaning he was making more progress than ever. His pudgy fingers fumbled with the sweater, unable to pull it all the way down, leaving a good few inches of glorious belly exposed. 

"Someone's having trouble," you said teasingly, moving to his side. You jabbed him in the side, causing his belly to furiously wobble back and forth. He looked at you pitifully, blowing his well-kept bangs out of his face. ".. Please," Grayson pouted, whining. "Please, what?" You teased, groping his exposed belly. 

"H -- help," Grayson begged. "I don't think it's gonna fit, honey." You mumbled, starting to fumble with the shirt yourself. "You look cuter like this anyway," you leaned in, kissing his cheek gently. "Mmpmh.." Grayson moaned, leaning back on the bed. You took this as an invitation, straddling his gut. 

He looked up at you with a red face, feeling your dick pressing uncomfortably against his soft belly. "(Y/N)!" He gasped, averting eye contact. " .. What're you doing?", he mumbled, embarrassed. "Giving you some well-deserved attention," you fidget with the zipper on your pants. Your exposed cock fit perfectly in the crevice between his underbelly and his fupa. 

"(Y/N) .." Grayson moaned, shifting as he felt your cock on his underbelly. "Hush now, be a good boy, you hear?" You teased as you delivered your first thrust, exerting a groan from Grayson. He gripped the bedsheets, feeling your dick moving around on his belly. 

"I'm so close," you said; voice hypnotic. His belly shook as you pounded into it, wobbling back and forth from the force. Grayson's moans were reduced to whines and begs as you finally busted a nut, the cum dribbling from his fupa. His breaths were heavy and jagged as you wiped his forehead, where sweat droplets had formed.

"You're a good boy." You praised.