Complaining.

"Nnrghhgh.. I can't," Grayson groaned, trying to tug his work pants over his massive stomach, which wobbled up and down enough to turn you on. He was panting like a dog - even sweating - from the slight exertion. He gave up, shuffling over to his bed and collapsing onto it; attempting to catch his breath. "They don't fit," he mumbled under his breath, belly pushing out of his pants - taking up all of the space he had on his lap. 

"I think I know why," you said with an evil smile. Reaching behind your back, you brought over a pan of fresh chocolate chip cookies to Grayson, feigning an innocent smile all the while. "Cookies, honey?" You titled your head, not giving him time to accept or refuse before you stuffed one into his mouth anyway. 

Grayson shook his head after swallowing, "I think what I need is a gym membership," he admitted. That sentence made your stomach flip-flop with anxiety. "A gym membership? Nonsense," you cooed, pushing another cookie into his mouth. He didn't try to resist, only turning his head to the side slightly. 

"Jesus," Grayson huffed, moving his hand down to his stomach. It was like he finally stopped being so dense - realizing just how big he was. He grabbed as much fat as he could, shaking it. "I can't believe I let myself get this big.", he said sort of sadly. 

You smiled, "oh, honey! You're adorable," with that, you straddled his gut, littering the exposed fat with sloppy kisses all over. "Mmpph.." Grayson stammered, "why didn't you tell me I was getting so fat? I can't believe I was so stupid --" he paused, your lips against his. 

"I like heavier men," you purred in his ear before moving down to his neck, giving him sloppy kisses there as well. "S -- seriously?" Grayson faltered, unsure of how to respond. "I like 'em big. Really big.", you hissed; an evil intent in your innocent tone. "I... I'm -- I don't know what to say." Grayson stuttered, embarrassed. 

"You don't have to worry about your weight; it's too late to work it off, isn't it?" You teased, grabbing a handful of his doughy middle. "I know your fatass would never step foot in a gym looking like this. Imagine all the stares -- all the judgy people." You warned, pressing your lips against Grayson's chubby cheek. 

"Ahh .." Grayson moaned, averting eye contact with you.