"Relax. They'll drop your charges once they interview you and find out that you had no clue about any of it," He tells me.

"Any of what, Eren?" I ask him with a wary voice. He looked at Armin, who scoffed in disbelief that I was here.

"Eren. Any of what." I barely ask. I was livid. He shook his head before sighing again.

"Nothing. Just ask for a lawyer," He tells me. I sighed with anger.

"What the fuck is Armin doing here?" I ask.

"What other reason do you think?" Armin cops an attitude. Eren lightly kicks Armin's leg.

"Watch your fucking tone," He tells Armin, warning him. Armin scoffs.

"Fuck you, Eren," He dismisses him, looking away.

"Quiet!" An officer at a desk orders us. I shook my head, looking down as I shook my leg in anger. I chuckled at the predicament I was in at the moment. You know, you'd think your first arrest would be something stupid and petty. Not a fucking felony.

"Can someone loosen these fucking cuffs? Seriously. It's gonna break my fucking wrists," I announce to anyone. Eren watched me with a small smile. He was entertained by my anger.

"Keep it down."

"Fuck you. Loosen my cuffs," I order in a sour tone. An officer approaches me and looks at me.

"Are you going to keep shouting orders?" He asks me, trying to sound threatening.

"Depends. Are you gonna loosen these fucking cuffs?"

"Do you wanna go in the drunk tank instead where people are passed out in their own vomit and shit?" He warns me. I bite my lip angrily.

"That's what I thought. Keep it down." He walked away. I sighed before looking up at the ceiling, chuckling again before looking at Eren.

"You got me in this fucking mess. You're getting me out." He nodded at my statement.

"Of course I am. Just calm down," He attempts to keep me calm. I laughed lightly at his response before sighing again.

"I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just tell me to calm down."

☆☆☆☆☆

My back hurt from slouching on the bench, sleeping. I felt a light kick on my foot and I straightened up before an officer unlocked the cuffs around my wrists before putting them back on with my hands in front of me instead.

"Processing. Let's go." I looked to my right and Eren and Armin were gone. I sighed before standing up and following the officer to the back of the station. I looked around for any sign of Eren or Armin before I was taken into a room where there was a small desk for a machine and a camera with a blank wall behind me.

I sat down at the desk and another officer that was already there, looked at me with pursed lips.

"Checked your ID from the car. Y/n L/n, right?" She asks for confirmation as she moves a computer mouse around on a mousepad, looking at the monitor. I sighed.

"Yeah."

"Clean record. Pretty big first charge. Go big or go home, right?" She teases. I look at her with a straight face.

"I didn't do any of the shit you're accusing me of."

"Right. It's my first time hearing that one," She sarcastically replies before grabbing my hands and starting fingerprints. I watched her as she scanned my fingers before looking over my information. She turned the monitor to me.