"Routine traffic stop is a nicer way of saying that he was fucking bored," Eren tells me. I chuckle.

"See? I told you," I told him. We waited for a couple minutes while another cop car pulled up in front of us. Our eyebrows creased.

"The fuck did he call for backup for?" Eren asks with some irritation and confusion. The officer that took Eren's information came back and handed him his things back.

"Everything looks good," The officer tells him. I put the papers back in their spots.

"Okay. So can I go now then?" Eren asks with full blown irritation. The officer in front of us got out of the car and approached my side of the car. I looked at him with some confusion.

"Eren, can you step out of the car for me?" The officer asks Eren. I looked at both windows before the officer asked me to put my window down. I did.

"Can you step out of the car for me, ma'am?" He asked me. Eren and I look at each other before getting out in unison.

"Turn around for me," The officers tell Eren and I. We faced each other on each side of the car before the officer grabbed my wrists and put them together, cuffing them. I heard cuffing on Eren's side too.

"Eren Jaeger, you're under arrest for grand theft auto with the suspicion of racketeering. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law–" My eyes widened at the sound of the charges.

"Grand theft auto?! Racketeering?! Eren what the fuck did you do?!" I shout at him angrily. Eren chuckled in response before he was pulled away to the back of a cop car. I turned over my shoulder and looked at the cop behind me.

"And what the fuck am I under arrest for?" I angrily ask him.

"I'm going to conduct a quick pat down. Do you have anything sharp on you that can pinch, poke, stab, or hurt me?" He asks, ignoring my question.

"No. Can you answer my fucking question?" I ask him angrily. He finishes patting me down before answering.

"You're under arrest under the suspicion that you are an accessory to racketeering related to Eren Jaeger. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. If you do not have the means for an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?" He answers calmly, asking. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Accessory? Are you fucking with me? Is this actually happening?" I asked an abundance of questions.

"Do you understand the rights I read to you, ma'am?" He asks the question again. I sighed.

"Yes. Jesus," I answer, annoyed while he pushed me to the back of the cop car, putting me inside and shutting the door.

☆☆☆☆☆

The officers hauled Eren and I in together into the station before putting us on benches near each other, cuffing us to the handles of the benches. We saw Armin cuffed to another bench and he glanced at us before his eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Armin too? What the fuck is going on?" I ask myself.

"Stay here. We'll start processing soon," The officers told Eren and I as we sat with a gap between us. Armin sat next to Eren with a smaller gap. I scoffed before looking at Eren as he looked at me with a small smile.

"You're smiling? While we're cuffed to a fucking bench in a police station and we got felony charges on us? You're fucking smiling?" I angrily ask Eren. Eren sighed before losing the smile, sensing my anger.