No one spoke at the table; everyone ate slowly and leisurely. The doctor sitting in the middle felt extremely awkward. Looking at Chen Tao across from him, Chen Tao's expression wasn't much better.

Teddy ate very little and curled up on the sofa. Whenever someone looked at it, it barked at the wall, where photos were hanging.

These were taken when they went to the aquarium. After the initial excitement, the photos had been neglected for some time.

Unfortunately, no one paid attention to it. It was just Teddy, with limited power, unable to change anything.

After dinner, Gu Siyu sat on the sofa for the doctor's examination, with Huo Junxian standing beside her. The doctor handed over the medicine to Huo Junxian, saying, "It's still this medicine. If it hurts, apply it. Keep an eye on the swelling; she still needs rest inside."

The doctor then asked Gu Siyu, "You just took a shower, right? Apply the medicine again."

The doctor took out the ointment, but Huo Junxian took it and squatted down to squeeze the ointment onto a cotton ball. Gu Siyu was supposed to lift her leg so that Huo Junxian could apply the medicine, but she didn't. Instead, she pulled her leg back, and Huo Junxian grabbed a few times but couldn't catch it.

Huo Junxian's hand paused, and she looked up, saying, "Gu Siyu, stick it out."

Gu Siyu extended her leg but placed it on Huo Junxian's neck.

Chen Tao was so angry that he yelled: "Gu Siyu!"

Ignoring him, Gu Siyu lifted Huo Junxian's neck, saying, "Master, this is also your dog."

Afterwards, she examined Chen Tao's expression, and he looked very stern. Anyone accused of being a dog would not have a pleasant expression.

Huo Junxian remained still, and Gu Siyu lifted her leg to nudge her. She kicked off her shoes, dropped them on the floor, and provocatively looked at Huo Junxian. She directly stepped on Huo Junxian's face with bare feet, pushing her, "I want to leave."

Knowing that Huo Junxian wouldn't agree if she said it straightforwardly, Gu Siyu still said it. She acted willfully, playing the role of a provocateur. Sooner or later, Huo Junxian wouldn't be able to stand it.

Stepping on her once, then again.

Chen Tao exploded with anger, rolled up his sleeves, and moved forward. However, Huo Junxian stopped him with a simple "It's okay."

Huo Junxian even grabbed Gu Siyu's leg, continued her words, and after an "Hmm," she half-raised her body. One leg was kneeling on the sofa, directly putting Gu Siyu's leg on her shoulder. In a short span, Gu Siyu was controlled in a very embarrassing position. She grabbed the sofa cushion, retreated, and Huo Junxian's blows were quite forceful.

Gu Siyu gasped, staring with wide eyes.

"Very well done. Continue next time if you like this position." Huo Junxian leaned down and bit her cheek. "We can try it right here."

Two people stood nearby, staring with wide eyes. After witnessing the entire process, they all turned their faces away.

Gu Siyu bit her lip. Huo Junxian asked, "Need to apply the medicine?"

Gu Siyu didn't answer.

Huo Junxian approached, leaning close to her. "Say it."

Gu Siyu exhaled and gritted her teeth, saying, "Apply."

Huo Junxian released her leg, crouched down again, and applied the medicine on her ankle meticulously.

The ointment was cool, but the breath of the two was hot. Huo Junxian glanced at Teddy and said softly, "Xiao Yu, bring the socks."