𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43

Start from the beginning

He was all focused into her without realising something bad can happen if he doesn't give any importance to any other thing.

She smiled brightly at him and forwarded her hand infront of him to show that she finally took out the most precious thing for him, the mirror of the past.

But before she could show all of that to him, a mighty power attacked her brutally and the past mirror fell down her hand and just within a second, she was lying on the floor too.

"YN." Jimin and Yuxi screamed out and forwarded themselves towards her but got stopped in the between by deity.

"Today, the Devil will return back to the place he truly deserves to be in, the jail." He started laughing creepily while Jungkook got into his knees seeing his princess brutally attacked. Her eyes were dripping tears out of it and he had just threw out blood from his mouth making Yn totally puzzled, even though she was already half dead.

"What's wro -" She couldn't speak anything more and already closed half of her eyes.

He immediately pulled her into his arm and hugged her while she was holding him tightly and looked up at him with her eyes still covered with tears. Her one of the hands slowly reached near his face and she placed it in his cheeks, trying to speak out few words. "Jungkookshi, why are you bleeding when I'm injured?" She asked out and his eyes began turning red because of the rage, the more deadly one.

He tilted his head and turned it towards the Deity who was standing there with a proud smirk in his face. "Is the Devil feeling bad? Aww, don't worry. You won't feel anything from now on." He smirked and forwarded his hands to release all the spirit powers of the gods combined but his hands got stopped in between.

He turned back to see Jimin holding onto his wrist tightly, his nails digging cruelly into the skin of Deity. "What the fuck do you think you are doing Jimin?" He shouted and tried to release his grip from him.

"Protecting what's mine." He said and pushed off the Deity, forwarding himself towards Yn and Jungkook.

"Stop in your way Jimin, otherwise you'll see the worse of me." Deity ordered and ran towards him, holding onto his hand tightly, not letting him go.

"Don't you understand that if we don't seal him, he'll finish us." Deity whispered in Jimin's ear.

"What's the reason for hurting Yn here? You have problem with that devil, then just keep it with him, why hurt the poor soul instead." He shouted when he couldn't take it anymore.

"Without a bait, it's hard for the fish to get manipulated. And I'm doing the same. She's his only weak point, can't you fucking see that when she's injured, he's bleeding? I'll end her now totally." Deity stated causing Jimin's eyes to widen up.

He used all of his strength to kill her, but before the attack could even touch her, a large seal appeared and it was covering up them both.

"Everyone, use all of your strength, don't let his anger scare you." Deity commanded and took a sword in his hand.

Yn was slowly being poisoned because of the attack. She was dying in his arm and all this time he was focused into her, observing everything blankly.

But not anymore.

His veins popped out of his hand and neck when his jaw clenched with total anger. His eyes darkened soon along with the sky. He placed her down at the floor and raised his bloodshot eyes at the gods standing there.

They were not sure about how their plan will go. If it failed, everything will be over.

Water Goddess ran towards him and spoke from behind. "How about we don't really create a scene now. I don't think this will end well. Let's finish this off." She advised but nothing was stopping the Deity anymore.