Shot 2

Warning: The content below is a bit Mature. Only read if you are comfortable or you are 18+

______________________________________________________________

As Aarohi exited Abhimanyu's room, she sought support from the wall beside her. Leaning against it, she released a sigh, closing her eyes momentarily. When she opened them, she found herself locking eyes with an intense gaze she had been avoiding. The person staring at her had an enigmatic darkness in his eyes, causing a shiver down her spine.

Aware that he was under the influence of alcohol, Aarohi reminded herself not to succumb to the situation. Despite his inebriated state, she couldn't quite pinpoint the emotions hidden behind his intense stare, which stirred a sense of fear within her.

Suddenly, she felt his arms enveloping her in a tight hug, leaving her frozen in place. Yet, the rhythmic beating of his heart against her own brought a sense of calmness to her turbulent emotions.

In a melancholic tone, Abhimanyu spoke, "Main toh Darr gaya tha. Tum kyu hamesha door bhagti rehti ho? Kya main itna bura hoon?" Expressing his vulnerability, he sought understanding, leaving Aarohi grappling with conflicting emotions.

("I was scared. Why do you always run away? Am I that bad?")

Receiving no response from Aarohi, who was still trying to process everything, he tightened his embrace. Unconsciously, he rubbed his nose against her shoulder, causing her to instinctively hold onto his shirt for support.

"Please don't leave me. Stop running away, Aarohi," he pleaded. With these words, he reluctantly let go of the hug, tears welling up in his eyes. However, he continued holding her close by her waist, touching his nose to hers.

Instinctively, Aarohi raised her hands, gently wiping away his tears, and began caressing his cheeks with both her hands. The tender moment encapsulated a mix of emotions between the two as they navigated the complexities of their feelings.

In a daze, Aarohi suddenly found herself being lifted up in bridal style by Abhimanyu, widening her eyes in shock. The unexpected gesture left her momentarily stunned, and before she could fully comprehend the situation, Abhimanyu delightedly planted a peck on her lips. Aarohi, now completely overwhelmed, felt a whirlwind of emotions rushing within her, rendering her momentarily speechless and lost in the unfolding scenario.

He walked with her towards the terrace, leading her to a glass room that already stood there. The room offered a perfect vantage point for gazing at the stars and relishing the enchanting view of the night sky with sheer delight.

Abhimanyu struggled to maintain balance with unsteady steps, paying little heed to Aarohi's attempts to coax him into letting her walk alongside him. In response, Aarohi wrapped her arms around his neck, tightly hiding her face in his chest. With closed eyes, she braced herself for the imminent possibility of a stumble, holding onto him as they navigated the unsteady path together.

Observing her frightened expression, Abhimanyu spoke in his husky voice, his breath falling on her face, causing her heart to skip a beat. "Daro mat, main tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga. Rooh wala Pinky Promise," he assured, sealing his promise with kissing on both her cheeks, as if consoling a child.

("Don't be scared. I won't let anything happen to you. Rooh's Pinky Promise,")

"Nashe mein lagta hai kuch jyada hi chhut mil gayi hai. Kabse dekho main kuch keh nahi rahi toh mujhe kiss kiye ja raha hai," Aarohi murmured with a hint of frustration.

("In this intoxicated state, it seems someone has got a bit too liberal. Since I've been silent for a while, he is continuously showering me with kisses,")