Shot 1

Hello my lovely readers!

Thank you so much for the love and support that I thought of writing the OS in three shots. First as you have already read so this is re-updated, and second part will be updated today or tomorrow.

lucixxluci mohsinxworld FF_writer_hub21

See I am back with new book on this particular OS.

Warm regards
________________________________________________________________

The scene unfolds in the series, depicting a moment where both Abhinav and Abhimanyu become inebriated where Abhinav by mistake disclosed Abhir's truth. In this scenario, Aarohi takes charge of managing the intoxicated Abhimanyu, showcasing a situation where the characters grapple with the effects of alcohol consumption.

Please ignore grammatical mistake. No proofread.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aarohi attempted to contact Abhimanyu as she prepared to enter her car. The gleam of headlights suddenly caught her eyes, indicating the arrival of another vehicle. From this vehicle emerged Akshara, accompanying a visibly intoxicated Abhimanyu and Abhinav. Both men, behaving in a childlike manner, put their fingers to their lips and whispered, seemingly engaged in a conversation, as they held hands.

Amidst laughter, Abhimanyu whispered, "I think we have reached the school," while gazing at Birla House. Abhinav, entwined with him, tried to maintain balance, contributing to the comical scene. Aarohi observed them with a shocked expression, while Akshara wore a grim look, possibly concerned if Abhinav had divulged Abhir's truth.

"You will get us into trouble," warned Abhinav.

"Yes, let's speak quietly. She will surely scold us if she hears," replied Abhimanyu.

Both sisters furrowed their brows at the sight of their childish behavior.

Aarohi, expressing concern, suggested, "Abhimanyu, let's go inside. It's too late."

"No. I won't leave Mr. Sharma. He is not just a friend; he's like a brother. I won't leave my brother," insisted Abhimanyu, holding onto Abhinav.

"Abhinav ji is also getting late, Abhimanyu," Aarohi attempted to reason with him.

"No. I don't want to go home," Abhinav replied, prompting disapproving shakes of the head from both sisters.

"Both sisters are trying to separate us; they are jealous of us," commented Abhimanyu, hugging Abhinav tightly.

Aarohi managed to take Abhimanyu inside, while Akshara, with a sense of responsibility, left with Abhinav, separating the intoxicated duo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the night advanced, casting a soothing hush over Birla House, its residents peacefully slumbered, unaware of the unfolding scenario.

Aarohi, faced with the responsibility of guiding the inebriated Abhimanyu through the quiet corridors, exhibited great care and effort. With finesse, she gently positioned Abhimanyu's hand onto her shoulder, aiming to lend support as she navigated his unsteady steps. The weight he imposed upon her was palpable, and each careful stride demanded her full concentration, ensuring a quiet passage through the sleeping household.

Amid this delicate dance of balance and quietude, Abhimanyu unexpectedly pulled Aarohi closer, tightening his grip as they moved toward his room. In this intimate proximity, Aarohi couldn't help but feel her heartbeat quicken. Despite the rising intensity, she managed to maintain her composure, steadfast in her determination to guide Abhimanyu without causing any disruption.