"You said you liked my thighs. Wouldn't they look prettier with our tattoo there. Especially when you know...see them without any clothes on "Wooyoung pouted and he knew San understood the sexual intention behind his words because the tips of ears immediately reddened.

"Okay ew. I wasn't trying to find out about all that"Hyunjin cringed, obviously catching on. Sometimes Wooyoung wondered if Hyunjin always knew they liked each other and kept it to himself because he and San hadn't confirmed anything.

"Okay.Let's just do it there."San gave in.

"I was just kidding San. You can get yours somewhere else you're comfortable with. It's fine."Wooyoung offered, feeling bad for him because after all this was his first time.

"No. I can handle it"San said firmly.

"San'ah"

"Matter of fact let me start first."San slid his bomber jacket off and laid down on the other salon chair next to the one Wooyoung was sitting on.

Wooyoung watched him with wide eyes while Hyunjin just smirked and adjusted the chair for him. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't flutter from that. San who would do anything for Wooyoung even if it made him uncomfortable or nervous. San who was always selfless and cared about Wooyoung's opinion more. Despite his heart fluttering he couldn't help but remember Ms Nam's words and that left a bittersweet feeling in his heart.

"Want me to hold your hand?"Wooyoung asked genuinely but it must have sounded like he was teasing from the way San rolled his eyes.

"Oh my days Woo, I'm literally going to be done in about 30 minutes. You're starting to act like this is your first time getting a tattoo as well."Hyunjin remarked.

"Shut up Hyunjin, I'm just trying to be considerate here."

"I'll be fine Young'ah. "San assured him with a small unconvincing smile.

"la mia altra metà was it?"Hyunjin asked, wiping the area on San's thigh with soaked cotton.

"Mmmh. In bold cursive."Wooyoung replied.

Hyunjin arched a brow."Couple tattoo?"

San looked at Wooyoung as if asking for permission."No it's just..."

"Yes. It is."Wooyoung cut San off. As much as he was not ready to announce it to people what their relationship was, he still could manage hinting at it.

San smiled. It made Wooyoung feel horrible for making San think that he was embarrassed by telling people what they were and that he needed permission from him to answer simple questions like the one Hyunjin asked. Ms Nam was right. He needed to overcome this fear inside of him because San did not deserve to be kept a secret.

"The two of you are so cute. I want a couple tattoo with my best friend who I secretly have a crush one but he absolutely hates them. He loves piercings though but there's no such thing as a couple piercing. Or is there? Fuck, I don't know but yeah. I'm envious of you two."

Wooyoung frowned."A crush?As far as I know, you only have one best friend. Don't tell me that's who I think it is"

"Yes. Chan. He's also straight. Did I mention that? I have no hope at all. Even if he did like tattoos he wouldn't get a friendship one with me because he'd find it cheesy. "Hyunjin grabbed a spray and shook it in his hand.

"What's that?"San asked.

"It's a numbing spray. It'll help a little with the pain."Hyunjin explained.

"Have you thought about saying something?"Wooyoung crossed his legs and draped San's jacket on his lap.

"That never ends well. "Hyunjin sprayed it on San's skin.