Chapter 11: The Final Battle (part 1)

Mayor Humdinger, once he was outside, then activated both of his powers: both being the big, purple and Hulk-ish version of himself and his growth. Then he became as tall as the Statue of Liberty standing on one of the pyramids of Giza! He was no longer a mere mayor! Now he's . . . MIGHTY HUMDINGER!!!! His voice is now combined with Thanos' voice and his own.

Mighty Humdinger: The PAW Patrol are finished! Now to have some fun! Ha ha ha ha ha haa!

Harold then got into his upgraded Mighty Pup Rounder-Upper. He out a meteor badge into its console. It functions properly and does the weird dance it did once it first powered up in the original Mighty Pups.

Harold Humdinger: Yes! It still works! With the Mighty Pups out of the picture, it's now called the Mighty Mayor! Resembling my image!

Then the Humdingers raced down the mountain, heading towards Barkingburg. Mighty Humdinger firghtened the heck out of every single citizen in town. He shook the floors, smashed the cars, and even yeeted some buildings! 

Mighty Humdinger: Hello, world! I'm back and bigger than ever! (Kicks building)

Harold was in his newly renamed Mighty Mayor and started blasting warning shots of plasma energy at civilians. Nobody got hurt though.

Harold Humdinger: (voice amplified) Uggh! Stand still and I PROMISE not to shoot you! (Blasts another time) Oops. (Laughs evilly)

Sweetie, Claw and the other villains watched the destruction unfolding with amazement, admiration . . . and popcorn. They didn't watch the PAW Patrol because they are too helpless to save the people. Once the Humdingers are done with Barkingburg, they'll move on to Adventure Bay and the rest of Adventure County. After that . . . the world!

Sweetie: This idea of yours is great, Clone. (Mouth full of popcorn) I never thought of it. I should have. But I didn't.

Clone: (munching popcorn) Well, you should have taken me sooner. 

Claw: Sweetie, (Sweetie looks at Claw) do you think the PAW Patrol will get out? We some of those restraints and cages aren' very helpful.

Victoria Vance: Eh. What are you afraid of, Claw? 

Victor E. Vance: (mockingly) That the PAW Patrol will get out and get the junp on us? (The villains laugh)

Claw: (realizes he has nothing to fear) You're right.

Sid Swashbuckle: Those pesky pups and their friends are so sad it makes Titanic look like a comedy!

Then the villains laugh at the joke (because Titanic is a really sad movie). 

Ladybird: And if they do get free, we'll use the powers we stole from them to fight back!

Then the villains laughed more. They continued watching the destruction. Meanwhile, behind them, the heroes are found in cages. Depressed. Down-hearted. Hopeless. Even Tracker is playing a harmonica! Shade uses her claws to count how many minutes it's been since she started losing hope. Now she's on 6. Craze has been doing the same thing. Only, he's been actially drawing a picture of a very detailed portrait of Keith Chapman. Ryder and Katie's cages were next to each other and they looked at each other, knowing that this could mean the end. They put their hands out of their cafes and held them together. Owen joined in. Ryder gave his future son an affectionate smile. Tristan, Sammy and Chase!s siblings were in the same cage and they went in for a group hug. Rocky looked at Sage, Aurora, Winter and Tundra. Unsure of what to do. Everybody was feeling down in the dumps. But nobody more than Chase. The villains were enjoying this moment of triumph so much they can't hear the prisoners talk, no matter how loud.