Chapter 10: The Infiltration into The Trap

(Play the song above. Very upbeat and entertaining) The Mighty Pups have made it to They make their way through the front door and notice traps in the hallways. They knew they had to get to the throne room, which is at the top. The traps were devices of such lethal cunning.

Chase: Mighty Pups . . . let's roll.

-Laser Maze

The first trap was the laser maze. Rocky dealt with them and made them shoot at each other. Rocky grinned and thought that was easy work.

Rocky: Hah! I can do this all day!

- Spiked Balls

The next trap were the giant spiked balls above their heads. They are being triggered by trip lines on the ground. Chase looked at Skye, then nodded up. Skye grinned and knew Chase's plan. Skye used her whirlwind on Rubble, who got launched to the spiked balls and he punched through a rope line that held a spiked ball. He immediately got onto the wall on his right, dodging the next one right before leaping to the opposite side and punching its line. Then he gets onto that left wall. He repeats this pattern until all the spiked balls are gone. With the spike balls unconnected, the trip lines are nothing. So the other puos make their way around the spiked balls and towards the next trap.

Rubble: (grinning) Your welcome.

- Flamethrowers

The next room had flamethrowers slowly going up and down on the left and right walls. Marshall knew he was not fireproof anymore (that's part of his Adventure City powers) so he decided not to do this one. 

Marshall: I'm gonna stand back here.

Then Skye made a decision that would have a dual effect: using a whirlwind around them to make sure the fire doesn't get to them. On one hand, it could protect them, putting the flames out. But on the other hand, it could make them worse! So Skye made a big whirlwind around them and they walked through the hall, praying that it works. To their surprise, it did! They made it out and into the next room on their way up.

Skye: That actually went better than I thought.

-  Flooding Room

The doors instantly closed and hatches open, flooding water out of them and filling the contained room with water. Rocky didn't like this one bit. 

Rocky: I hate water! I hate water! I hate, hate, HATE water!

Chase charged up with Zuma, who then used his force bubble to create an oxygen bubble for the six Mighty Pups. Then Rocky charged up with Rubble. Rocky then used his x-ray vision to look where the next room is. It' straight ahead, so Rubble used his charged up wrecking ball powers to make the force field move towards the door at rapid speed. Chase helps with his super speed. This mirrors the technique Dash and Violet use in The Incredibles. The force field crashes through the door, and up to the next room.

Rocky: Blech. I'm gonna need a towel later.

- Spinning Blades

This specific trap was the most deadly of them all! This is reminiscent of the blade trap in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. Chase notices gears somewhere on the other side then he looks to Rocky. Rocky gets a rope and hands it to Chase. The rope was the remaining of the harness they used. Then Chase walks towards the spinning blades. This worries everybody. The video below will show you what Chase will do.