Teddy loved coming here. It stared like it was looking at beautiful women, unable to look away for a long time. Now, even when Huo Junxian spoke, it didn't listen, becoming a bundle of excitement. Finally, Gu Siyu let go first, letting it have a good look.

Teddy lay on Huo Junxian's shoulder and watched. Huo Junxian patted its back. "Don't mess around. You're too heavy, and it's hard work."

Gu Siyu reached out, saying, "Give it to me."

Teddy wasn't very willing to be held by her, afraid that she wouldn't let it look at the beautiful women. But when Gu Siyu glared at it, it obediently went over.

Gu Siyu breathed a sigh of relief. Thinking back, Teddy used to be quite aggressive, not only biting people but also always turning its backside towards her, showing clear disdain. Now, it had become more obedient.

After walking around for a while, Huo Junxian asked, "Do you want to buy a bird?"

Gu Siyu glanced at a parrot mimicking speech nearby and replied, "No."

Later, Huo Junxian entered a flower and plant shop. A small dog lay on a chair at the entrance, cute as if it were a plush toy, with a small scrunchie on its head and its fur dragging on the ground. Maybe because Gu Siyu had gotten used to looking at Teddy, she felt that Teddy in her arms didn't look as good.

Teddy's eyes lit up when it saw this dog. It struggled to get down, and Gu Siyu tightened the leash.

Teddy approached, and the cute dog didn't growl at it. They stared at each other, and Teddy couldn't contain its excitement, immediately moving to nuzzle the other dog. Fortunately, Teddy was wearing a muzzle when they left, so it didn't succeed.

Then, Teddy persistently moved to the back of the other dog, intending to misbehave. Gu Siyu, fearing that the shop owner would scold them, pulled it back, but the stubborn Teddy howled and barked.

The shop owner remained calm, glancing at the scene. Instead of scolding, she smiled and asked Huo Junxian if Teddy was male. Upon learning it was a male, she continued explaining the products to Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian felt embarrassed and apologized, quickly going to deal with her own dog.

The shop owner said, "It's okay. I was worried your Teddy might get into trouble."

The cute dog jumped down from the chair and unexpectedly rubbed its face against Teddy's. Teddy stuck out its little tongue, clearly enjoying it.

The two dogs seemed to hit it off. Gu Siyu was astonished; were interactions in the dog world this direct? So, she didn't restrict Teddy and wanted to see what antics it would come up with.

It continued until the cute dog circled around Teddy and lifted its leg.

In the honeymoon phase, Teddy turned its head in shock, eyes wide open. Its tongue stayed out for a while. It froze in place, and when the cute dog nudged it, it hurriedly ran forward.

Gu Siyu was a bit stunned. It wasn't a big deal that the other dog was male—after all, the animal world had its share of diverse relationships. It was just that Teddy's radar was a bit off. At most, it was a minor embarrassment. However, the other dog happened to be a male Maltese.

Compared to Teddy, a neutered little eunuch, the other dog was a bit bigger. The Maltese slowly approached Teddy step by step.

With an angelic face and a nightmare-like body, Teddy was terrified. It clung to Gu Siyu's leg and tried to climb up desperately.

After Gu Siyu got over her surprise, she found it quite amusing. It was her first time encountering a Maltese, and Teddy was genuinely scared. Instead of helping, she didn't take it seriously and even pushed Teddy forward, saying, "Hey, why are you nervous? Your peach blossom luck has arrived. Hurry up, go call your husband."