0.8

☼ Comforting a friend ☼

After arriving at home, she ran up to her room, changing into a bathing suit and grabbing her board. She ignored the confused calls from the two Tetanui brothers at the lack of her father's presence.

She hopped into her car and drove off to the beach to get ride her anger and sadness by the one thing that brought her peace. Surfing.

As soon as she got there she rushed out to get on the water to hit some waves. Her mood had gotten slightly better by simply being at the beach. She spent the next three hours simply riding waves and practicing new moves, which she failed many times because of her preoccupied mind.

Feeling better but not since her surfing was affected by her thoughts, she decided to leave and go back home. Where she spent the rest of the day moping in her room. Prawnie and Manu kept a close eye on her when they saw her come back from the beach. They figured her father had not shown up, like promised.

They even brought her some ice cream to cheer her up, which kinda worked since they got her to laugh. The brothers wished that Poppy was there since she would've been able to comfort her better than they could. But they still tried.

She had gone to bed early that day. The crying had made her eyes heavy by the time the Sun had set.

Alex was not expecting to wake up to a whole bunch of messages from Summer and the others. Her phone was on 'do not disturb' yesterday so she didn't get them. She let out an exasperated sigh as she fell back onto her bed. She didn't want to open them right now.

She got up and decided to go for a swim for once instead of surf, like she usually does. She got dressed, putting on a baiting suit under her clothes. She went downstairs and noticed everyone was gone.

She shrugged as she grabbed her bike, deciding to not take her car today. She enjoyed the morning ride to the beach, the hot Sun hitting her skin as she biked.

Once she got to the beach, she took her clothes off, leaving her in her green bikini.
She didn't waist any time to get in the water, it was still cold, making goosebumps rise on her skin but she dived head first once she was a little further, making them go away once she was fully submerged in the water.

She swam for a good amount of time before she got out and dried herself off. She took her phone from her short pockets that where on the sand and decided it was time to check her messages. She opened Summer's first since she had sent the latest text.

Sum 🤙😎

Yo! Guess what Wren did
Yesterday 3:24 PM

She framed me in Byron and now I'm back at Ari's Elo sent me back
Yesterday 3:25 PM

I'm so mad, Ari won't believe me either!!!! I didn't do it
Yesterday 3:25 PM

The Jones girl quickly packed her stuff, almost tripping when she rushed to put her shorts back on. She didn't put her shirt back on since she was in a hurry to go see Summer. She knew it wasn't her that did it and if she was back early that meant the other girls —Bodhi and Poppy— didn't believe it wasn't her either.