0.3

☼ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴘᴛ. 2 ☼

The Jones girl let out a sigh as she approached the changing rooms. She was finally done and could go back into dry clothes. Her bathing suit was sticking to her skin uncomfortably. As she walked, she noticed Summer's pink and black shirt go into the boys changing room.

"What is she doing?" Alex muttered as she looked around her before following Summer into the room. "Summer?" She hesitates to go in all the way but once she hears her talking to Ari, she goes in.

"I mean...you seem good." Summer's voice stumbled a bit as Alex joined the two.

"What are you doing Sum?" She asked as she looked between Ari and Summer, deciding to ignore her previous words.

"I was asking for help since the dumb-dumb selectors rejected my application." She started as she rolled her eyes at the turn of events. "So, I'm thinking,—"

"That's not good." Alex interjected, receiving a playful shove from Summer.

"So, I was thinking, you could distract the official for, like, 10 seconds," Ari's face contorts into a displeased look, "I could sneak down to the take-off during a heat, jump in the pool, and, boom, take my shot." She finalized her plan.

"No." Ari immediately shot down, making Summer loose the smile that was in her face. Alex felt bad for her knowing how much she wanted to tryout. Her attention got stolen by the door opening, her eyes looked with Baxter's and she gave him a wink. The boy smirked back as he passed them.

"Mate, how'd you do?" Ari asked his girlfriend's brother. Alex took the chance to check him out once again, he looked good with wet hair.

The Jones girl tuned out Ari and Summer's conversation as she looked away from Baxter as he got undressed. Her mind was going wild with the sight of his muscular arms. She was a sucker for muscles. She looked back in his direction to see him already looking at her. Her eyes widened slightly in embarrassment as he winked at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

Her attention was refocused on Summer when Ari walked out of the changing room. Alex gave her friend's arm a pat"Hey, it's fine, Summer, I can—"

"I'll help."

They both turned their heads to look at Baxter. Alex rose a brow in surprise at his willingness to help. She looked eyes with him and grinned at him.

"And I will too, I do know how to sweet talk." She winked as Summer as she hooked her arm around the shorter girls neck to pull her into a side hug.

"Sweet! You two." She points at both of them. "Lifesavers, I tell you." She beamed making them chuckle. "I'll go get ready, fill him in in the plan." She directed the last part to Alex as she backed out of the changing room.

Alex gave her and 'ok' sign. "So, what's got you all helpful, Pinkberry?" She grinned at the male who shrugged in response.

"Feeling evil." He mused as he grabbed his towel.

The girl nodded, "Fair, fair. I'll tell you the plan after I go change. Meet me outside the building." She didn't wait for his response as she left the boys changing room to go to the girls one where all her things are.