0.2

☼ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴘᴛ. 1☼

"Wake up!" Manu yelled as he banged on Alex's door then followed to do the same thing on Poppy's. "Selections! Selections are today my girls!" He cheered as he watched the two teen girls open their doors with yawns.

"Surprised you're not up Alex." He added as she passed by him to go to the bathroom.

"To much cooking." She replied as she shut the bathroom door. She had spent the whole day before stress-cooking. She had made meals, baked goods and other things she didn't even know she could make.

Good thing for them, bad thing for her bank account. Food is expensive.

"You're to loud." Poppy groaned as she walked by him to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Com' on girls, little more enthusiasm!" Manu defended as he went outside.

Alex sighed at his enthusiasm that she could feel from the bathroom, it was literally radiating from him. She flushed the toilet and proceeded to do her morning routine.

After she finished up, she went to her room to get dress. Slipping on a pair of light wash Jean shorts, paired with a white tank top and off-white loose fitted button up. She grabbed the bag she had packed the night before that had her bathing suit and all her surf essentials.

She made her way to the kitchen, where Poppy sat at the table with a bowl of cereal.
"I coulda made ya some eggs and toast, Pops." She said as she opened the fridge to take out the eggs.

"Light breakfast is better, Lex." She said with a mouthful of cheerios, "stress." Is all she added.

The Jones girl nodded in agreement. "Yeh." She put the eggs back and took a prepared overnight oats instead. "Good thinking." She grabbed a spoon and sat beside her on the table. Manu came in soon after.

"I'll be going up with Marz." She informed the oldest Tetanui. "Sorry, pops...i rather live for the selections." She gave her best friend a teasing smirk.

"I'm not that bad!" Poppy rebuked as she got up to out her bowl in the sink. She got looks from both Manu and Alex. "I ran into a mailbox once! Everyone does that!"

The two made another face to each other. "Ok...." They said in unison and went back to doing what they were doing.

Alex stood outside with Milo playing fetch as she waited for Marlon to pick her up. "Go get it!" She said in higher pitch voice. Milo ran after the tennis ball.

The sound of a horn honking caught her attention, she turned around and was met with the sight of Marlon in the driveway. "Let's go, Lex!" He hollered as he parked the car.

The girl waved him off as she looked over to Prawnie. "Take Milo inside, please." She got a nod in return as she picked up her board and bag. She put her board in the trunk and her bag in the backseat.

"Wassup, Marz." She smiled as she got in the passenger seat. "Ready to crush selections." She playfully punched his shoulder as he backed out of the driveway.