0.5

☼ Team Bonding pt. 2 ☼

After a surprise lunch with Baxter, Alex went home to walk Milo before going to Summer's 'team bonding' party. She had changed into a pair of denim shorts paired with a wavy lined backless halter top and a pair of white slip on  vans.

When she entered the party, she was sure that is was definitely not a team bonding sort of party. She could recognize people from school as she went further into the crowd, some she didn't recognize. She saw Summer at the barbecue, finishing off the last off the burgers.

"Hey, Summer. Big turnout I see." Alex greeted the shorted girl, wrapping an arm around her neck.

"What gave off that idea?" She replied back jokingly. "Could you turn this off?" She gestures to the barbecue. "I don't remember how and since you cook, I'm sure you know."

The taller girl laughed at her friend, nodding as she turned the grill off, "Not so hard, is it?"

"Shut up." Summer groaned as she pushed her away from her. Alex simply stuck her tongue out and pointed in the opposite direction from them. "Imma go see Marz."

The girl left Summer, who joined Poppy and Bodhi, and walked over to her best friend who was sitting on a chair. "Wassup, Marz." She ruffled his hair.

Marlon swatted her hand away, "Not the hair." He warned as she pulled a chair beside him.

"What ya doing, people watching...or Poppy watching?" She asked teasingly, she had noticed how he was stealing glances at the girl over the past few weeks.

"What?!" Marlon whipped his head to look at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't think I didn't notice you staring all the time." She smirked at him, she noticed him blush. "Ohhh, someone's got a crush."

"Shut up." He grumbled, "she doesn't like me back anyways." He received a 'really' look.

"And who told you that. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll succeed." She winked as she got up and patted his back. Poppy had mentioned viewing Marlon in a different light but she didn't want to complicate things."Anyways, gotta go to the loo." She said, feeling the urge to pee hit her all of a sudden.

As she tried to get by the crowd, she bumped into Summer who was holding a statue. "Who's the friend?" She asked jokingly, looking at the statue.

"Funny. Someone knocked it over and I don't want my mom yelling at me, so in the house it goes." She replied as they entered the house.

"Where's the loo...sorry bathroom?" Alex asked as they entered. "Follow me, there's a bathroom where I'm putting this." She lifted the statue as she said 'this'.

The Jones girl nodded, following her down a hall. They slowed as they heard giggles from a girl behind the door that said: 'KEEP OUT ☠️'. The shared a look before Summer opened the door.

They entered the room, Summer putting the statue down then walking towards a half closed door which Alex assumed was the bathroom she was talking about. She could hear the kissing sounds, making her fear the worst possible, she didn't need to see people having sex.