Chapter 39: Problems

Start from the beginning

All of the sudden a pillow hit the Sheet covered Bars of the Cell, close to Rick. "God Damn it, can't I get any sleep around here?" Daryl grumbled and it brought a smile to my face. I guess even Daryl wakes up cranky and brushed some hair off his forehead.
"No, if I did, then I would've told you. I'm sorry Rick, I just knew that I had to tell you." I sighed, laid down beside Daryl again and caressed his cheek.
"Morning Dare, sorry to wake you... But Rick asked us to go on a Run with Merle and Michone, to make sure they don't kill each other." I softly laughed, kissed his chin, then to his lips and he chuckled.
"All right, I'm gonna go, I'll keep an eye out for anyone suspicious. Hey, you guys becareful on your run, Thanks Des and Morning Daryl." Rick chuckled, winked at me, Daryl grunted in response as he rubbed his eyes and Rick nodded before he exited our Cell.

"Hey Handsome, sorry to wake you, it's only Five thirty in the morning, but we do have to be outta here by Seven, we've gotta go on a Run with Merle-" I was saying when he crawled on top of me, his morning breath blowing across my face as he kissed me and yet it didn't bug me.
"Mmhmm, I heard ya earlier, I'll get up in a minute or two." He sighed as he laid his head on my chest and I smiled while I brushed my hands through his hair.
"Dare, I found something that might make things complicated for Me, or All of the group. It even incriminates some people very dear to me... I didn't want to tell Rick before I told you... I swear, I'm going to tell Rick." I hurriedly spoke, before I lost the guts to say anything.
He sat up on his elbows, looking me in the eyes as he brushed some hair outta my eyes and looked at me, Daryl's eyes said it all his love for me is clear as day.
"What's wrong Des, I'll do my best ta fix it." He sighed, kissed my face all over and I nearly forgot what it was I was supposed to be doing.
"It ain't something ya can fix Dare... As much as I want it to be something that can be fixed... I found two different Materials, that happened to be pieces to Shirts." I shook my head, looking down at my lap as I clenched and unclenched my hands in worry.
"Yeah, so it's two people feedin' Those fuckin' Walkers then? Damn, who'd do that?" He asked, as he rolled off of me, stood up and slipped on clean clothes.
I pulled out the pieces of Material, or Evidence and held them out to him. He grabbed them from my hands and closely inspected them.
"Shit...These are Beth and Faith's flannels. What the hell?" He groaned and rubbed a hand down his face.
He frowned as he continued to look over the Fabrics, his amazing ability to track, coming in handy and kept looking them over, as if hoping that the material would become something else.
"Yeah... They are and I found those by the half eaten rats... Now that you know, we should tell Rick and get all of this figured out." I shook my head, I know wouldn't throw them out but then the question is, what the hell other choice does he have?

"This wasn't easy for me Rick, I feel like I am betraying my Sister and The Greens somehow. I knew I couldn't take the risk and keep any of this to myself, but I had to discuss it with Daryl... I apologize for keeping it from you Rick." I sighed and discreetly held Daryl's hand.
"Anyhow Rick, this is what I found and they very well might be potentially Dangerous to the group, because they're feeding them and leading them straight to us." I sighed, looked down at my hand that was intertwined with Daryl's and bit my lip.
"This is Solid evidence, we need to get the Girls in here and figure out why they're doing this... Hershel is going to be upset." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

I didn't want to leave my Sister and Beth's fate up to Rick and everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I trust them, but trust only goes so far when Family is involved, so I was thinking about what could be done, at least until we're all back and have a chance to talk about it.
Then it occurred to me that, we're in a Prison, we can use that to our advantage, for now, no matter how screwed up it sounded and how inhumane it came off.
We couldn't risk the lives of everyone here, just so Beth and Faith are comfortable. So, obviously their comfort of being outside and whatnot, will have to be the sacrifice.
"Okay, here me out, I'm not sure if you'll actually agree to this, but I believe that our best Solution, would be to Keep them in Lockdown. In other words, keep them locked their cells. Of course, they'll be allowed to leave their cell to go to the bathroom, but the Food will be brought to them." I informed Rick and he shrugged as if he was liking this idea already.
"People can talk to them, but they're not allowed out of their cell unless they have to goto the bathroom and this will be in action until we're back from our run and have a chance to fully think their punishment through, Des that sound reasonable To you Rick?" I asked him and He had his hands on his hips in thought.
"Alright, ain't believe we can make this work, we won't come to a conclusion until we've all had a chance to talk about it. Now, I need you on that Run. We're running low on Formula and Judith needs that, we will do as you've requested, now you do as I asked you." Rick pointed out the door to Daryl and I.
I sighed, nodded my head at him and headed back to my room to gather everything I'd need for this run.
I couldn't do anything but, follow Rick's order, because he was right, Judith needed the Formula otherwise she would starve to death and I, nor anyone else wants that.
Besides, he actually heard out my plan, so that I can focus on Our Run and not worry too much about Beth and Faith.

"Yer, gonna leave Yer Sister's fate, up ta Officer Friendly and the group?" Merle on our way out of the Prison, to start our Run with Daryl and Michone.
"Actually, their Fate isn't in his or anyone else's hands, for the moment. As of now, Beth and Faith are in Confinement. At least until we get back and have a chance to figure it all out." I smiled in triumph as I told Merle and double checked on my weapons to be sure they were ready for use.
"Wow, I'm assumin' it wasn't Officer Friendly that came up with that, bein' that his plan was ta handcuff me ta a roof, with a Buildin' full of fuckin' Walkers." Merle scoffed and playfully shoved my shoulder, obviously this was his messed up way of telling me 'Good Job Girlie'.
"Yeah, it wasn't 'Officer Friendlies' Idea, I just wasn't comfortable leaving their fate up to him and the group, them bein' Family and all." I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled, as he nodded his head at me, in understanding.
"You know, if I were there, it would've went down completely different. You'd still have your hand and He'd still have his hand cuffs." I bumped shoulders with him and he just rolled his eyes at me.
"Pfft, just so you and Darlina could use the cuffs, for bumping Sexies." He winked at me and I gassed as I covered my face in embarrassment.
"Ugh, Jesus Merle, shut up all ready, I don't need those images." Michone groaned and slapped Merle on the back of the head.
"Besides, I think that you'd be the one stealing them FROM Rick all the time, to use them on Carol." Michone laughed, though Daryl was laughing as was I.
Merle was now the only one not laughing, he turned around and flipped Michone off. "Yer jus' Jealous Nubian Queen, cause I got a women and you just can't get enough of me." He boasted, with his hands behind his head, a smirk on his face and all of us just scoffed at him.
I feel like we can never be free of the problems, be it Walkers, Bandits or anything. I'm actually more frustrated with the fact, that Faith and Beth are now the Problem.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you enjoyed, Comment, Vote & Share (Twitter, Facebook, Etc.)
This story is entered in the Wattys2015, so please help this Story and I, Noticed and get an award, that'd be amazing! Love ya!