Huo Junxian hadn't been home for several days, but everything in the house was neatly arranged. Many things had become double-sized, such as shoes, teacups, indicating that Huo Junxian had packed up when she left. She had gone to find Gu Siyu with the determination to bring her back, and Gu Siyu had to come with her.

Even if it meant using any means.

It was already dark when they arrived, and their hands were tied all the way. Everyone in the yard, including the dog, stared at them.

No one spoke, and the dog didn't bark.

They only entered the living room after a long time. Huo Junxian finally lowered her head to untie Gu Siyu's hands, holding the black ribbon in her hand. She gently curled her lips at Gu Siyu without explaining why she had tied her up.

Gu Siyu rubbed her wrists, which had been tied too tightly, leaving a red mark. She put her hands in her pockets and started to climb the stairs. When she took a step, she paused, then rubbed the steps. "Where am I sleeping?"

"Do you want to eat something?" Huo Junxian asked.

"No, not hungry."

"You can stay in my room." Huo Junxian walked over, holding her hand, and led her upstairs step by step to the room.

The room was dark, and Huo Junxian tapped the wall. The room lit up, with the same decorations as before – artistic oil paintings on the wall, bed, and wardrobe in their original places, the only difference being an extra pair of slippers.

Gu Siyu had stayed here only a few times, so it still felt a bit unfamiliar. She lay directly on the bed, and Huo Junxian raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. After a few seconds of silence, she said, "Go take a shower."

Gu Siyu obediently went to take a shower. After a tiring day, a shower could relax the body. She turned on the shower, adjusted the water to the perfect temperature, and let it flow from the top of her head. Sighing, she washed her shoulders and neck.

Finally, with closed eyes, she leaned against the wall, breathing slowly.

It was too exhausting. She didn't feel like herself, and others didn't seem like themselves either.

People always go through low emotional periods, but hers seemed too prolonged. After coming out of the shower, she wrapped herself in a towel and sat on a massage chair for a while, relaxing her shoulders and waist.

Huo Junxian also took a shower, completely naked. She stood in front of Gu Siyu without any disguise, leaned down, and kissed her on the side of her face.

Gu Siyu looked at her body, feeling that she resembled a painting in a museum – a voluptuous woman, an artistic piece for admiration.

Afterwards, Huo Junxian went to the table and picked up an apple for her. Gu Siyu stared at the apple absentmindedly, still showing no appetite.

Huo Junxian didn't eat the apple either. When Gu Siyu lay on the side of the bed, she followed, and the bed made a soft sound as the two of them got close.

Huo Junxian slept beside her, her hand on Gu Siyu's waist.

"Is it necessary?" Gu Siyu felt a bit suffocated. Their bodies were too close, making it feel like there was no ventilation.

"When there comes a day when I hold your waist, and you resist by holding my hand, I'll let you go." Huo Junxian said.

The night was quiet, unlike the days in the rented room. As long as their bodies touched the bed, they would inevitably end up fighting.

After a while, Huo Junxian freed one hand and pressed a button on the remote. The curtains opened automatically, revealing the stars outside.

The autumn night sky was lonely, with only a few scattered stars. The moon was also hazy, and everything in the sky hid away, nothing appealing to see.