𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋?

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
"You wanna break Ben's love spell?"

(NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW)

The Girl Vk's were in the boy's dorm with them. "Okay, we all know what it looks like. So, we'll be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here." Carla explained to them.

"I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony." Carla said and then looked at Carlos who looked spaced out.

"Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier and get back on the island with the wand," Carlos told her looking back at her.

"Perfect."

"Evie." Carla takes her 'perfume'. "You will use this to take out the driver," Carla told her. "Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Evie nodded and everyone looked at each other before looking away.

Carla sits down and looks in the spell book to break the love spell for Ben. "Carla?" Carla looks up from the book and looks at Evie.

"You want to break Ben's love spell?" Evie asked with a frown on her face. Carla thinks about it the saying "Yeah..You know, for after." Carla said playing with her hair.

"I don't..." Carla said confused.

"I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful," Carla said and looked into space.

"Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra..."

"Cruel." Carla lets out with a side smile but she doesn't know what to do. It was either face an angry beast or face an angry King Ben.

Her eyes started to water a bit and she grabbed her book and necklace leaving the room. "Carla?" Carlos says but Carla doesn't listen and still leaves.

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━

Carla cries in the kitchen making the anti-love cookie. She was just stuck in the middle of everything. She has always been like that growing up.

She grew up taking care of her little brother and her mother didn't love her but only used her. She wanted to make sure that Carlos knew that she loved him and that she was always gonna be there.

She didn't want people to see her crack.

[Verse 1]
A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening?

[Pre-Chorus]
I know it's time to say goodbye
So hard to let go

She let a tear fall into the batter and wondered if this was the right thing to do.