𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
"Just pick one that doesn't sound any fun.."

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)
It was the next day and five villain kids had to go to school, it  had to go to goodness class "If someone had you a crying baby do you,"

A) Curse it?
B) Lock it in a tower?
C) Give it a bottle.
D) Carve out its heart?

The fairy godmother questions them. Carla wasn't even worried about the class or she didn't even care. All she did was draw a puppy in her notebook and only Evie raised her hand.

"Evie."

"What was the second one?" Evie asked innocently putting her hand back down.

"Oh. Okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother said with a smile on her face but no one didn't say anything.

"Carla?" Carla looks up from her notebook to the fairy godmother and says "Uhm, C, give it a bottle." She answers

"Correct. Again."

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos complimented and Carla chuckled a little bit looking back at her notebook.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal said plainly "That makes so much sense," Evie said and Mal nodded to her.

All of a sudden a girl with a light blue dress and a bob for her hair comes into the room looking scared. The girl squeals as she walks past the villain kids going up to the fairy godmother.

"Hello, dear one." Godmother says to her like she was a kid "Hi."

The girl says something to her mother looking at the five kids scared. Then Mal elbows Carla and taps Evie getting their attention to look at the girl.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Godmother says writing down something and Jane looks back at her mom embarrassed.

"Mom, no!" Jane said embarrassed Jay and Carlos looked at each other and Jay shook his head. Fairy Godmother hands her back the clipping board.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother said slightly pushing her to them "Hi," Jane said shyly but no one said anything back to her.

"She looks constipated." Carla whispers to Mal and Mal laughs "That's okay, don't mind me, as you were," Jane said walking out of the room with a squeal.

Fairy godmother clears her throat "Let's continue."

"You find a vial of poison." The fairy godmother said shouting a bit.

"Do you,"

A) Put it in the king's wine?
Evie raises her hand a bit not sure whether to say the answer she wants to say.
B) Paint it on an apple?
Evie giggles and Mal smiles
C) Turn it over to the proper authorities.

Jay and Carlos raise their hand at the same time but Jay grabs Carlos's hand forcefully and puts his hand down but Carlos tries to raise his hand back up.

"Jay."

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay said letting go of Carlos's hand and Carlos hit him on the arm.

"I was gonna say that!" Carlos said with a frown on his face "But I said first!" Jay says in a baby's first teasing him and then grabs Carlos and roughly scratches his head.

"Come here! Come on, who said it first? Who said it first." Carlos tries to get out of Jay's grip but Jay is stronger.

"Boys." Godmother tries to get their attention but they keep going.

"Boys!" They finally stopped and looked at the Fairy Godmother.

"I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

"Oh, no. That's okay." Carlos says and Jay gets off him.

"Whatever that is, we'll pass," Carlos said pushing Jay and Jay bucked at him.