𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
"No, I think we are definitely goners.."

(NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW)

The five Vk's were back in the Remedial Goodness class not for teaching but for something else. "Children, excuse me." Fairy Godmother said and the kids turned their heads to her.

"As you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother explained. "And because your parents can't be here due to distance," She chuckled nervously and they looked at each other.

"we've arranged for a special treat." She said with a big smile on her face walking backwards and turning around to turn on a small TV.

Only to reveal Maleficent's face on the screen. "I don't see anything, nor do I hear," Maleficent said backing up from the screen and Fairy Godmother waved her hand motioning the kids to come over.

They get up from their seat and are not really excited. "Can't I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Maleficent said loudly as she grabbed the remote. The villains couldn't see them but they could see the villains.

"I hate electronics."

Then the screen came on for them and they gasped a bit. "Evie, it's Mommy." Evil Queen said waving and Evie smiled back shyly.

"Look how beautiful." Evil Queen complimented her. "You know what they say, the poison Apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evil Queen said with a chuckle.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent said with a smirk.

"Who's the old bat?" Cruella said referring to Fairy Godmother making her smile go away.

"This is Fairy Godmother," Carla said to her mom. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked making the other villains snicker.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, trying to keep her composure.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 a.m.?" Maleficent continued, laughing with the other villains. "What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" They all laughed at her home.

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, angrily. "They were not...They were mice." She said turning around to the kids and they nodded.

"Thank you, thank you very much," Carla said going up to the screen. "They were mice!" Fairy Godmother said one more time to the villains before moving away.

"Hi, Mom," Mal said going beside Carla. "Mal!" Maleficent shouted startling the villain kids.

"I mi-miss you." Maleficent stammers and the Evil Queen flicks her horns to make her words come out. "You children are never far from our thoughts," Jafar said from the side.

"How long must Mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked her daughter.

"There's a big coronation coming up. I think probably sometime after that." Mal explained to her mother.

"When?"

"Friday, 10:00 a.m.," Mal told her. "You sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent asked, "I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic..." Evil Queen flicks her finger on Maleficent's horn again.

"You, you little nugget that I love so much."Maleficent and the parents started to little love to their kids. "Yes, I completely understand, Mother," Mal said crossing her arms.

Then all of a sudden Cruella comes closer to the screen. "Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruella asked and the dog, dude that was in Carlos's hands whimpered.

"Yes, yes, baby, I do understand," Cruella said talking to her stuffed toy and making it squeak. "It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." Cruella laughed evilly and Carlos stepped in.

"He's the perfect size for a pet," Carlos defended making Cruella gasp. "This dog loves me and I love him! And FYI, your dog is stuffed!"

"Oh!" Cruella said backing away from the camera. "So give it a rest!" Carlos shouted and Carla grabbed his shoulder gently pulling him back.

Jafar laughs. "Burn!" Jafar said still laughing at her. "Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!" Cruella insulted making Jafar frown.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" Jafar argued. "Well, people who sell toasters should use mixed metaphors!" Cruella argued back.

"Enough!" Evil Queen shouted and Jay quickly turned the small TV off.

Fairy Godmother looked at them not knowing it was gonna happen. "I'm so sorry." She said apologizing.

"Thanks for the special treat," Jay said and gave her a small smile.

Carla turned around walked away and grabbed her stuff with the other Vk's. "Carla," Evie said catching up with her.

"What do you think our parents are gonna do to us if we don't pull that off?" Evie asked.

"I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately..proud of us for doing our best," Carla said with a smile.

"Really?" Carlos asked and her smile went away. "No, I think we definitely goners." She said thinking about it for a moment and then walking away and they all follow behind her.