𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5"She did little Cindy a favor so why wouldn't she do for you?"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
"She did little Cindy a favor so why wouldn't she do for you?"

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)

Audrey, Chad, and Ben walk with each other in the halls until they see the Vk's Audrey and Chad's smiles go away "Those kids are trouble." Chad said to Ben pointing at them as Carlos went to class and Carla went to her locker.

"See you in class." Evie said and Carla waved at her and Evie went to class "Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben said having some hope in them.

"No offense, Benny bear, you're just too trusting." Audrey said in an innocent voice holding his hands "Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a Prince. But with my mom, the evil diary was just the evil fairy." Audrey explains to him

"Mal's mother," Audrey whispers to him.

"I think you're wrong about them." Audrey sighs and puts her glasses on knowing it is no use. Ben walks away from them and goes up to Carla.

Carla close her locker just to see Ben "Oh, fuck! You scared me!" She said kind of startled and Ben chuckled "Hey!" Ben said innocently

"Hey.." Carla says confused as to why he wanted to talk to her or come up to her in the first place "How was your first day?" He asked her

"Super." She said sarcastically not wanting to have a conversation with him. Ben looks at her art on the locker that had a skeleton on it with Red, white, and black colors behind it saying 'Long live evil'

"You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class." Ben considers "I could sign you up."

"Just because I like to do art doesn't mean I want to be in class with wannabe Bob Ross. I don't wanna do art in life." Carla says to him in a stern voice. Then she sees Jane walking past her scared as she goes into the bathroom.

She smiles at Ben and walks away as he looks at her as she walks away "Huh.." He said confused as he stood by the locker

Carla comes into the bathroom and sees Jane fixing her hair in the Mirror "Hi!" Carla said innocently giving her a big smile "It's Jane, right?" But Jane doesn't respond back but just looks scared.

"Always loved that name. Jane." Carla said walking towards her a bit and chuckling "That's cool." Jane said about to walk away but "Don't go!" Carla said stopping her.