𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
"Welcome to Auradon.."

(CARLA'S POINT OF VIEW)
They all sigh but then Carlos and Jay see all the candy in the limo and look at each other. Then all of a sudden they both were fighting over the candy stuffing it in their mouth.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you." Evie said to Carla pulling out a makeup brush and putting it on Mal's cheek. "Ew. Stop!" Carla said disgusted "I'm plotting." She said moving her hair out of her face.

"Well, it's not very attractive," Evie said biting on candy and crossing her legs. Then Carlos gets a Reese's cup and eats it. "Mmm." Then Carlos taps Jay's shoulder "These... it's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

Carlos said looking at him. "Let me see," Jay said Carlos opened his mouth showing the peanut butter and chocolate in his mouth, and then Jay threw a piece of candy at Carlos's nose.

"Ow!" Jay takes the chocolate from Carlos and eats it.

"Look!" Evie said and they all looked and saw that it was a half-bridge with water under it.

"It's a trap!" Carlos said and they all screamed, holding on to each other.

Then they realized they were still alive and going. "What just happened?" Carlos says. "It must be magic!" Carlos said excitedly then looked at Evie. Then Mal looked at the driver and asked

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal said. The driver looks back at Mal and says. "No, this one opens the magic barrier." He said showing her a golden button.

"That one opens my garage." Then he touches a button from the car. "And this button..." Then he covers up the back to make Mal stop talking to him and she turns around with a smile.

"Okay," Mal says with a chuckle

"Nasty."

"I like that guy," Mal said smiling

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━

They finally arrived at Auradon, and everything was so bright, there was a whole band playing Instruments and people welcoming them.

"Ow!" Carlos falls onto the ground out of the limo, as Jay puts his foot on him trying to take a scarf from him.

"Stop!"

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos says as Jay has his foot on Carlos's chest, while he is on the floor

"Cause you want it!" "No!" Me, Mal, and Evie get out of the car, and my eyes widen a bit seeing the big audience, "Give it to me!" "Ow." "Let go!"