𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━
"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

━━━━━━。゜🐾❤️🦴゜。━━━━━━"𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
"We can do this if we stick together..."

(NARRATOR POINT OF VIEW)

Jay came into the girl's dorm happy and bursting with excitement because he had made the team and they were happy for him.

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asked Carla and she sighed in annoyance "I've been trying to do every spell with this fucking necklace and that spell book. I don't wanna do this anymore." Carla said in defeat and anger.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos said, "Mom is counting on me, I can't let her down!" Carla said and plucked Carlos on his head.

"We can do this..." Everyone looks at Jay "If we stick together." They all look at each other "And we won't go back until we do." Mal said to them and directly to Carla.

"Because we're rotten..."

"To the core." They all say in unison.

"Oh, yeah. I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie explained and Carla was thinking of something.

"I have nothing to wear, of course," Evie said and rolled her eyes. There was a knock on the door and Carla looked at Evie "What?"

"Hold that thought." Carla got a piece of paper got up and handed it to Evie as she went to the door. She opened it up just to see Ben.

"Hey, Carla." Ben said smiling at him "I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed." Carla looks at him.

"Not that I know of."

"Okay. All right. Well, if you need anything, just-" Carla interrupted him by saying "Oh. Wait!" Ben stops himself from walking away and looks back at Carla.

"Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Carla asked pointing her and the other Vk's.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben told her "Wow. That is beyond exciting." Carla said smiling at him and he smiled back at her.

"Do you think that it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal said with a big smile on her face "It's not crack now.." Carla mumbled and Mal hit her on her shoulder.