Briskly walking to Vee, Lilith picked her up. Camilla closed the door, ears flicking, "Lilith, are you alright?"

The griffin sunk to her knees, holding Vee tightly, the basilisk hugging her back, "Lily?"

"Oh Chicklet..Never let me find you suffering.." Lilith sighed longly. "I promise to keep you all safe..No matter what.."

Vee nuzzled her cheek, rubbing small circles on Lilith's back, "You went with the Emperor, I'm assuming..?"

Lilith nodded, "I..I did something, to get him off your back. With what you gave me."

"My tooth, tag, and scales I'm hoping?"

Again, Lilith nodded. "But I..Oh Titan.." She hummed. "He said such rude things about you..And what I had to say was wrong of me. But I want you to know I-"

"Did it for my own good, yes I know." Vee pat her back. "Are you trying to apologize to me, for protecting me?"

"When you put it like that.."

"There's nothing for you to apologize for, Lilith..Thank you, for going above and beyond for my safety." Vee knocked her head gently against Lilith's.

Camilla's phone rang, the dog scrambling to pull it out, answering the call and moving her phone above to her ear. "Hello?"

"Sorry to call so suddenly Ms. Noceda," Amity began. "But Luz is planning on making lunch for me tommorow and wants to know if she's supposed to buy tomatoes or-"

"Yes, tomatoes and chiles, about six."

"And, the ch--"

"Cotija cheese, and you pick how thick you want the tortillas." Camilla finished.

"Thank you, Ms. Noceda."

Camilla huffed, "You've been with Luz for over six months, when will you start calling me Camilla?"

"I call you Camilla when you've done no wrong. You, have just taught King to curse in Spanish--"

"Look Amity! A puto!"

Camilla flinched, "H-He's still saying that?"

"Oh no-- I'm sorry Ms. Noceda I'll call you back--" Amity hung up.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was angrily chopping in the kitchen when Camilla was out of the shower, but the worst pat was, King was in a muzzle. "Que paso?" Camilla lowered her towel.

King crossed his arms, glaring at Amity. "When he said..The P word.." Amity cleared her throat. "A bull thought King was pointing at him."

"I wasn't..!"

"Luz tried telling him that, but King didn't like that he was yelling at Luz and said it again." Amity sighed. "We were kicked out of the store when King was nearly kicked in the face. We had to leave everything, but out in the parking lot, King called the bull the p word."

"Now that I know what it means, I don't regret it!" King harrumphed.

Amity pushed his head down. "Luz got nicked by his horn and the bull rammed into someone's car. We left. King is wearing a muzzle so he doesn't say anything loudly."

"Mierda!" Luz spat from the kitchen.

"Luz!" Camilla barked. "Language!"

The pup started muttering softly about how she'd cut herself and that because Amity reminded her of what happened she would ban King from more sweets than she planned earlier. "Amity." Luz huffed.