"Hehehe- HERE I GO-" You were about to go rogue until you saw a lady.

It was the same lady from before, she was looking at you.

You were looking back at her like you committed a crime...You kinda did- but we don't talk about that.

"Ah! It's you from the night I've meet you before!" The lady spoke as she started going towards you.

"..Ah- yea...Hello there..." You awkwardly waved, not sure how to react.

Though now you've got a closer look at her face, she looked like...

'...Wait...ISN'T THAT YOROZU-' You internally screamed.

Yorozu was from the manga, she was overly obsessed with Sukuna and she was the one who took over Tsumiki's body. 

"My name is Yorozu!" She greeted, bowing.

"..Sukuna..." You also bowed a bit.

"I saw you wanted to train, may I watch?" Yorozu asked, gripping on her loose-haori.

"..Y-Yea, sure..." You answered nervously as Yorozu happily smiled and sat on some random rock, watching you...obsessively.

You proceeded to train as usual, this time you weren't going to use your Domain or else it might accidentally kill Yorozu. 

Not that you even cared for her but you didn't want blood on your hands yet.

Anyways, you trained.

.

.

.

Surprisingly, even after 3 hours of training...Yorozu never let her eyes off you. Instead, she got even more interested in you. 

She wanted to fight you, see how hard you would go on her, how you would treat her in battles, how you would- (Okay that sounded sus i'm so sorry.)

"Uh...Hey, are you okay?" You walked towards her, waving your hand in front of her face.