|005.|

________________________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

So you know, being Sukuna isn't bad and all. You just need to have the right personalities and take care of your responsibilities.

You're here, chilling with your friends in this world. You kinda enjoyed it actually, being peaceful, being overpowered so you can protect yourself including the others- It was pretty cool.

Except you had to deal with the storyline, but right now it was about 1000 years away from the plot. You can take your time and go explore if you wanted too...

"So, Sukuna tell me. How did you do domain expansion so easily dude?" One of your friends asked.

Honestly, you can't even remember their names. You apologized internally for that.

"Man, I'm just too good." You lied, you were just lucky the lords made you overpowered on this world.

You should probably go back, It's getting late and you gotta practice your skills again.

"Dude, I'm gonna go to bed now, I'll cya later" You waved at the sorcerers as each of them bid their farewell to you.

You actually can't believe you have friends in this world, honestly you thought you were gonna get bullied.

'Ugh, I can't help but feel nervous about the plot- I'll fuck it up somehow for sure...' You sobbed internally.

"Ah finally, peace and quietness..." You finally arrived, punching the first tree you saw, making it snap in half.