"He disappeared before that even happened." CEO replied.

"That is interesting." Namjoon said while nodding.

"We all were going to meet up Taehyung that day, but no one saw him." He said further.

"Do you think that someone who planned to disappear would keep his promise?" CEO said.

"If it wasn't me, or Dasha or you, then who was it?" Namjoon said.

Suddenly Taehyung's some words flashed in CEO Choi's head.

"I have a prior engagement. Cancel it or ask them to send the contract."

"He said that he already had plans." CEO said.

"Then that person must be connected to Taehyung's disappearance." Namjoon said.

"That's right." CEO Choi said.

"Who was it?" CEO mumbled.

They were thinking when suddenly Dasha yelled.

"OH RIGHT! IT CHANGED!"

"What changed?" CEO asked.

"That mushroom soup is mine." She said while pointing towards the mushroom soup which was in front of CEO.

He looked towards soup and said, "Oh right! You remembered that very well!"

"Alright. Here. Eat up." He said while giving her that soup.

In return she forwarded the another bowl of soup.

"No no. You can have it all." He said.

__________________

"Jimin will take a lot of time to find some descent jobs for me. I think I should try there." Y/N said to herself and went inside the washing booth.

___________________

"You have to wash it!" The owner said to her.

"Okay Sir!" She said and turned her neck to see a huge big ass truck there which was very very much dirty in mud.

She gulped.

"Okay! Let's start." She said to herself and started washing the truck.

__________________

Right now Y/N is dancing ASA clown in the front of a shop for advertisement.

___________________

In the evening

Jungkook was laying on a mat on Y/N's roof with his eyes closed.

Suddenly he felt a shadow over him. He opened his eyes to see Y/N standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm gaining Vitamin D." He replied.

"But it's already evening."

"That doesn't matter.

"Alright! But why on my roof?" She asked.

"It's just land. There is no mine or yours. What is yours is mine too and what is mine is already mine." He replied.

"Wow you have aged so much in a day!" Jungkook said out of no where.

"It is worst because I really haven't us-" She said.

She sighed and layed on the mat beside Jungkook.

She stared at the evening sky and took a deep breath.

"It's worst because I really haven't used my body in a while." She said.

"It's hard to take other people's money." He said.

"7000 won per hours. It has been eight hours now. So it's 56,000 won." He said further.

"It's easy to take other people's money." She said and showed him the money which she just earned.

Jungkook stood up and said, "Don't skip your meals. We are doing it to eat."

"I'll be going." He said and left.

She smiled and closed her eyes.

__________________

"Let's eat meat~" Taehyung whined while laying on the couch.

"I want to eat the sliced steak. Hanwoo. Hanwoo++ (the best kind)." He said.

Y/N crossed her arms in front of her chest and said, "Hanwoo? Do you have to eat Hanwoo and does it have to be '++' grade?"

"I'm Korean. So of course I need to eat Hanwoo Beef." He said.

"What a patriot!" She said sarcastically.

"Oh right! When will you prepare the things that I said yesterday?" He asked.

She sighed and said while standing up from the chair, "I'll be off to the mart now."

"When you come back, bring me strawberry shake." He said.

She glared at him and went from there.

___________________

Y/N's heart clenched while putting every single thing in her shopping cart as her collected money was decreasing now.

____________________

"How much is that Yo-man Mochi Mat ari?" Y/N asked the girl who was at the cash counter.

"Ma'am it's Yemen Mocha Mattari and it's regular size is of 20,000 won (~$17.64)"

She gasped.

"What happened ma'am?" The girl asked.

"N-nothing." She said while smiling nervously.

"Here you go, I'll come next time." She said while paying the bill.

Then she turned her heels to leave.

She was walking very hurriedly.

But at the entrance of the mart, suddenly she bumped into a man who was wearing a black mask.

"I'm sorry." She bowed to him and left.

The man looked at her leaving figure with his dragon eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.........