💝💝A Drunk M0therfvcker💝💝

I present you, more drunk Slender ✨ Requested by YakiraShakira69 plus more brother fluff

No-one POV:

It was a normal sunny day in the forest. Deer were roaming, foxes were hunting, birds singing, flowers were blooming (Undertale reference) and the slender brothers having a picnic.

Not any type of picnic. This has wine and alcohol. Offender had brought the drinks such as alcohol and cigarettes. Tender brought wine and water. Trender, being the responsible one, brought an aid kit plus medicine just in case. (I headcannon Trender being the mom friend) Slender came along with Splendor. Who was trying to get Slender to hang out with them more, due to him isolating himself from them majority of the time.

As the picnic began, Slender was not sure but soon he loosen up.

A little too much.

"So Slender," Offender began. "I got a challenge for you."

"Lay on me." Slender responded.

"I bet, I can finish one jug of this strong alcohol faster than you." Offender says and places a bunch of money on the center of the blanket. Slender looked at him and then huffs.

"I bet I can finish it faster than you, if not..I'll be a stripper for your bar..for for week." Slender added. Tender and Splendor were shocked, Trender wasn't suprised.

"You're on thin ice my dear brother. Are you sure?" Offender asks him and hands him a jug.

"I will not walk out." Slender answered and took the jug.

"Slender this is a bad idea!" Splendor warned.

"I am no weakling." Slender tells him and summons his mouth. Bringing the jug to his mouth. Trender counted down by 10. Soon as he said 1, the game began.

Slenderman's head tipped back and he poured the drink down his throat. The taste burning his tongue and throat. Offender did the same and kept chugging.

Trender and Tender began to chant, "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG-"

Offender got to the halfway point and stopped. Wiping his mouth and coughed. He looked at Slender and was shocked that Slender kept his word and kept going. Offender was impressed but worried. He knew what was too much for himself but watching this made him kept going.

Slender like predicted finished the drink. Drunk on the taste of alcohol, he hiccup and says, "finished." Offender takes the judged away from his mouth and congratulates him.

"Good job bro, I'm impressed"

"Told you (hiccups) I'm not a quiter."

Splendor pat his back as Slender wiped off the droplets on his lips. Knowing how strong it was, the effects were quick. Soon his vision turned blurry and and foggy. His mind clouded.

He leaned back against Splendor and leaned on him. His purring storm beginning. His body softening up, vigilance weakening.

"Slends, you ok?" Splendor asks followed by a chuckle. Slender was laying on him and leaned against him.

"Yeahhh(hiccups)" He answered and faces him. "Did I ever tell you how much I loveeeee youuuu" Splendor looks down at him and giggled.

"Are you drunk, lil brother?"

"Nooooo(hiccups)"

Offender burts out laughing. Watching Slender being so cute while fucking drunk was hilarious. "Holy fucking shit, he is so drunk right now." Trender nodded and shook his head while slightly laughing. Tender just watched while laughing.

"Nuh uh! (Hiccupped)" Slender protested.

"Good lord," Splendor laughed.

Offender just then got the greatest idea and came over to Slender. "Do you love me?" Slender just hiccupped and answers with sluggish words. Trender and Tender just laughed harder. "You're lucky I like you and your my brother." He rubbed his head and listened to him purring.

Splendor grabbed his little brother and pulled him close. "Alright, come on time to rest. That alcohol is gonna make you barf soon. Plus Migraines and all." Slender just leaned on his shoulder and stayed there while purring. He just babbled a bunch of random stuff while resting.

"Don't you just (hiccups) hate it when being rejected? I just feel like (hiccups) I should focus on mee cuzzz no one can love me moreee than myself. I'm just (hiccups) date myselfff. YAYYYY I'm Gayyyyyy."

Offender was wheezing by now. Listening to slender just being plain drunk was killing him. Trender was crying and laughing at the same time. "I swear I'm going to piss myself!" Tender falling to the ground and wheezing. Splendor's chest hurting while laughing.

"I'm going to piss myself if he keeps talking!" Trender wheeze out.

After 20 mins, the dude finally sleeps for a few hours.

Slender slept on Splendor's lap as the sun fell. Trender and Tender laying down, watching the sun go down. Offender smoking a cigar like always. Splendor was humming and kept a water bottle and ibuprofen near him for Slender.

Soon Slender wakes up and meets Splendor's eyes. "Hey," he says and stretched his long arms out.

"Hey sleepy head." Splendor answered. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah besides this major headache."

"Yeah, you won a bet against Offender and got very drunk." He chuckled.

"I see" Slender says and sits up. He grabs the water and ibuprofen, takes in 3 pills and drinks the water. "Thanks for watching over me."

"Anything for my little brother," Splendor smiled and kissed his head.