Chapter 3 Fu Chenyu

Hongxia took out a fashionable rose-red wallet from the drawer, counted a few one-, five-, and ten-dollar bills, then grabbed a handful of dimes and threw them on the ground as if to vent her anger.

The silver coins rolled in front of Lin Minzhi.

"No, I don't have a thousand yuan, just use this to buy some food for your son."

Ji Weiguo couldn't bear it, but when Hongxia glared at him, he immediately held back his hands that wanted to help Lin Minzhi.

Lin Minzhi looked at the money on the ground, feeling humiliation, pain, and sadness. All kinds of emotions alternated in her heart, making her body tremble slightly and hot tears appeared in her eyes.

After a while, Lin Minzhi cried out, and the tones of the last few words were broken into pieces: "Ji Weiguo, I have been blind all my life, so I fell in love with you, a bastard!"

Ji Weiguo was so scolded that he couldn't help but say, "That's enough, Minzhi!"

Ji Mian let go of Lin Minzhi's hand and slowly squatted down.

Lin Minzhi was shocked by this turn of events. She watched Ji Mian's little hands pick up the money on the ground bit by bit.

In an instant, tears burst out of her eyes and she hugged Ji Mian: "Mianmian, we don't want this money!... Be obedient! We have dignity..."

Ji Mian turned a deaf ear and stubbornly picked up all the money on the ground, holding banknotes and silver coins in his small fists.

The next moment, he suddenly exerted force and threw all the money on the ground at Ji Weiguo and Hongxia.

Hongxia screamed, and a coin hit the corner of her eye with a red mark.

Ji Weiguo was furious and suddenly met Ji Mian's eyes, and was shocked by the hatred and ferocity in the child's eyes that were inconsistent with his age.

Ji Mian was like a little beast that was growing but not yet strong, fighting to the death to protect his mother in a desperate situation.

Ji Weiguo was shocked: Has Ji Mian been cured?

When Ji Mian was diagnosed with mental retardation, the doctor did say that he could recover.

But the hundreds of thousands of medical expenses stopped the couple at the door of the hospital.

Ji Weiguo was also completely disappointed in Lin Minzhi because of Ji Mian's intelligence.

He is younger than Lin Minzhi and still has a bright future. He cannot rely on two weird sons in his life.

Hongxia... Although Hongxia is infertile, she is a native of Tongcheng, has a car and a house, and can give him a stable job. She is undoubtedly the best springboard for him to have a bright future.

But at that moment, he was still a little tempted.

If Ji Mian's intelligence really returns to normal, then he will definitely try his best to help Ji Mian grow up.

After all, this is his son, Hongxia is just a hen that can't lay eggs, and the Ji family can't stop having children!

Lin Minzhi didn't know how she walked home.

She lay on the bed and cried bitterly, looking at her son with tearful eyes.

Ji Mian wiped away Lin Minzhi's tears with his hands. He felt sour in his heart. He had thousands of words but couldn't say them out: "Mom..."