Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I looked to my family and they were looking at me in awe as i griped my fists and literally flew through the air taking down 2 dozen of the copies and the monsters. After that i went up to my family and they all ran to me and we all had a group hug that lasted for a minute. When we pulled away i looked to them and said.

Andrew: I need you all to go back to the front lines and help the time force rangers while i will continue my way to Drakon.....

They looked like they were gonna protest but i put up my hand then said.

Andrew: Im the Patriarch of this family and im telling you to go help the others.... I promise i will come back....

They all nodded to me and we all hugged again then they left to go help the time force rangers in the front lines. I turned around to see a whole horde of those monsters coming my way and i sighed to myself as i summoned my dual wolf blades.

I grabbed my cloak and threw it up in the air then dashed to the copies and monsters slashing all the way through them and as soon as my cloak hit the ground they all fell to the ground and blew up

I grabbed my cloak and threw it up in the air then dashed to the copies and monsters slashing all the way through them and as soon as my cloak hit the ground they all fell to the ground and blew up. I put one of my swords on my shoulder and looked over my other to see the flames from the now destroyed enemies, i smirked from the inside of my helmet and dashed off to find more enemies to take down.

🐺🐺 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

Doggie stood in place as he watched Andrew summon his dual wolf swords and he knew what he was going to do and smiled at his old friend as Jack came up to his commander and said.

Jack: Is he gonna do what i think je is gonna do?

Doggie looked to Jack then back to Andrew then said.

Doggie: You are correct....

Jack: But that is suicide!!!

Doggie chuckled then said.

Doggie: Just watch cadet.... Your about to see a tiny bit of the power of the Dire Wolf....

They watched as Andrew flew through the enemies and as soon as his cloak hit the ground they all exploded leaving Jack star struck and speechless at what he just saw as Doggie spoke.

Doggie: Now cadet do you see why he is the most powerful ranger to ever live?

He asked as he looked at the young SPD Red Ranger who just nodded as Doggie spoke again.

Doggie: ..... Now Cadet go meet up with your team, we will hold the position here while Andrew takes on the real threat.

Jack saluted and ran off to get his squad as Doggie watched Andrew dash away to meet Drakon.

Doggie: ..... Go on old friend.... End this 20 year war.... I know you can.... This os your destiny.

He said as he watched Andrew take down multiple enemies on his way to the old command center that Drakon was using as his stronghold.

( To Be Continued )

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣?

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕞?

𝔸𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕣137 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 🤘.