16

private message:

3 am

Madelyn: Jacob pick me up pleaseee
Liza isn't answering mee
Come alnne you knowj she will get madd if she gets wakne uppp
pleaseeeb
pretty pleasee

Jacob: It is 3 in the morning!? Where are you?

Madelyn: Jacoob Omg my heroo
The besttt😩💋💋💋 Wait let m send u the addess.
sends address

Jacob: U are still at the bar??

Madelyn: Yess the bar. Yiy looked so sexy tonight. Like wow.

Jacob: Don't say this.

Madelyn: I am tellinr rhe truth.

Jacob: I will be there in 10 minutes!! Stay where you are!

Madelyn: My hero Jacob. 💋💋 Comew get me

___________________________

real life

Madelyn: Jacoooob! You're my hero tonight.

Jacob: Hey, Mads. You've had enough. Let's get you home.

---

Jacob, trying to assist Madelyn, helps her up and guides her out of the bar.

---

Madelyn: You're so strong, Jacob. Like, seriously strong. I've always thought... you know...

Jacob: Let's not go there, Mads. You're really drunk.

---

As they walk towards the exit, Madelyn suddenly kisses Jacob, catching him off guard.

---

Jacob: Whoa, Mads! That's not cool. We're friends, and you're drunk.

Madelyn: Come on, Jacob! Don't be so uptight. It's just a kiss.

---

Madelyn, fueled by liquid courage, gets more persistent, and Jacob starts to get frustrated.

---

Jacob: Madelyn, enough! Respect my boundaries. We're not doing this.

Madelyn: Why not, Jacob? You know you want to.

Jacob: Madelyn, I said no. You need to chill out.

Madelyn: Ugh, you're such a buzzkill. I thought you were different.

---

Jacob helps Madelyn into a cab and watches her leave, frustrated by the unexpected turn of events.

___________________________

celebritygossip posted:

♥️ liked by 10

♥️ liked by 10.928.919

📸 Celebrity Gossip Bombshell📸

Scandal Unleashed: Jacob Elordi and Madelyn Cline's Fiery Bar Encounter Ignites Hollywood!

In a jaw-dropping scene, Hollywood heartthrob Jacob Elordi and the vivacious Madelyn Cline were caught in a tumultuous exchange at a bar in Italy , and the sparks were more than just verbal. Witnesses claim the two shared a fiery kiss, plunging the night into an unexpected tale of passion and controversy.

As whispers of a Hollywood affair gain momentum, the paparazzi's lens captures the electrifying moment, leaving fans questioning the boundaries of friendship. Is it a secret love affair, or have these A-listers stumbled into a Hollywood feud?

Stay hooked as we unravel the layers of this sensational saga – where love, drama, and betrayal intertwine on the glittering streets of Tinseltown! 💔🔥 #JacobMadelynScandal #HollywoodDrama #howislizadoing

comments:

user1: omg omg omg
—> user2: I expected this
—> user3: cheater
—> user4: that is brutal

user5: my jaw dropped 🫢
—> user6: poor Liza
—> user7: this is so foul

user8: wtf 😳

user9: I can't believe this

comments are limited

___________________________

Liza's sleep is abruptly shattered by the insistent buzz of her phone. Groggy-eyed, she unlocks it to a heart-wrenching Instagram post. The vivid image captures Jacob Elordi and Madelyn Cline in a moment that sends shockwaves through her world.

The weight of betrayal hangs heavily in the air as she absorbs the avalanche of emotions stirred by the post. It's a betrayal from both, a concoction of hurt, anger, and disbelief surging within her.

With a resolve born of pain, Liza begins to pack her belongings. Each item she places into her suitcase feels like shedding a layer of trust, leaving the remnants of a love now tainted by scandal. The room, once a sanctuary of shared dreams, transforms into a cavern echoing the painful fractures of trust.

In a silent act of defiance, Liza closes the door behind her, leaving the haunting echoes of betrayal. Her footsteps mark the departure from a chapter of her life, forever altered by a single Instagram post.

Unbeknownst to her, the apartment she just vacated lacks the presence of Jacob Elordi. In a twist of cruel irony, he's not even at home to confront the aftermath of the scandal that shattered the foundation of their relationship.

___________________________

I'd really appreciate it if you could keep up the encouragement and support for the effort I've poured into this. Your votes, comments, and sharing mean a lot to me, especially if you think there are others who would enjoy it too. Thank you! 💝💋