36

instagram message

Jacob: Sydney, why did you post that picture without my permission? It's creating unnecessary drama.

Sydney: Oh, come on, Jacob! It's just a friendly picture. Don't be so uptight. Besides, you look good in it.

Jacob: It's not about looking good. I'm in a committed relationship, and this kind of stuff can cause issues. Please take it down.

Sydney: Chill, Jacob! It's just social media. Liza knows you love her. If she's bothered, I'm sure you can smooth things over.

Jacob: This isn't about smoothing things over. It's about respect and boundaries. Take it down, Sydney.

Sydney: Fine, whatever. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

Jacob: It's a big deal when it involves my relationship. Respect that.

___________________________

private message

Jacob: Liza, Sydney finally took down the picture.

Liza: Good.
I've been digging around, and I stumbled upon an Instagram account dedicated to photos of you and Sydney during the Euphoria filming. They're making up stories about you two having a real-life affair, and Sydney liked one of the posts. It's bizarre.

Jacob: What? That's insane. I'm unfollowing her right away. I'm sorry you had to see that.

Liza: It's okay; it doesn't bother me. I trust you. I love you, Jacob. I'll be home in about two hours.

Jacob: I love you more.

___________________________

celebritygossip posted:

♥️ liked by 7.828.828

🛍 Casual Chic Expedition: Liza Smith and Bella Hadid's Stylish Shopping Spree! 🛍

Post-Chanel shoot, Liza Smith, soon-to-be Elordi, and the effortlessly cool Bella Hadid ventured out for a laid-back yet stylish shopping spree. Dressed in casual chic attire, the dynamic duo explored the city streets, showcasing their fashion-forward sensibilities with an air of relaxed sophistication.

Paparazzi lenses were in full swing, capturing the pair as they strolled through the urban landscape, exuding an aura of casual glamour. Liza and Bella effortlessly blended comfort and style, turning the shopping outing into a showcase of street-style inspiration.

Fashion enthusiasts are buzzing with excitement, eager to get a glimpse of the fashion picks from this trendsetting duo. With their innate ability to make even the most casual ensembles look runway-ready, Liza and Bella continue to redefine fashion norms and set the bar high for street-style enthusiasts around the world.

Stay tuned for more updates on the fashion escapades of Liza Smith and Bella Hadid, as they effortlessly navigate the realms of casual chic with unmatched flair! 🛍👟 #CasualChicStyle #FashionIcons #LizaAndBellaCasualSlay

comments are off

___________________________

vogue posted:

♥️ liked by 18

♥️ liked by 18.827.727

lizasmith and bellahadid for chanel!

comments are off

___________________________

like and comment for more!