33

Vogue Interview: Liza Smith and Jacob Elordi

Q1: Vogue - Congratulations on your engagement! Can you share the story of how Jacob proposed?

Liza: Thank you! It was a dreamy moment. Jacob took me to a beautiful beach adorned with white flowers. The atmosphere was so romantic, and he popped the question against the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.

Jacob: I wanted it to be special, and that beach was the perfect setting. Liza looked stunning, and it was a magical moment.

Q2: Vogue - Any details about the ring?

Liza: The ring is absolutely stunning. Jacob picked out the most beautiful design – classic yet unique. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Q3: Vogue - You recently moved in together. How has that been?

Jacob: It's been fantastic. Living together feels completely natural. We share responsibilities, create memories, and it's a new chapter in our lives.

Liza: It's like a perpetual sleepover with your best friend. It's been smooth, and we've learned a lot about each other.

Q4: Vogue - Wedding plans?

Jacob: We're taking it one step at a time. Right now, we're enjoying the engagement and being together.

Liza: Absolutely, no rush. We want our wedding to be a reflection of us and our journey.

Q5: Vogue - How do you handle the pressures of fame and public scrutiny on your relationship?

Liza: It can be challenging, but communication is key. We support each other through everything, and that's what keeps us grounded.

Jacob: We focus on our love and stay true to ourselves. The rest is just noise.

Q6: Vogue - Any advice for couples navigating fame and relationships in the public eye?

Jacob: Be authentic, trust each other, and remember why you fell in love in the first place.

Liza: Surround yourselves with positivity, ignore the noise, and cherish the moments together.

Q7: Vogue - What's next for both of you personally and professionally?

Liza: We're excited about our journey together. Personally, we want to grow, learn, and create beautiful memories.

Jacob: Professionally, there are some exciting projects on the horizon, but we're taking things one step at a time.

Q8: Vogue - Any final words for your fans?

Liza: Thank you for your unwavering support. We're grateful to have you on this journey with us.

Jacob: Stay tuned for more, and thank you for being part of our story.

___________________________

🌟💘 like and comment