Nightmare

NO ONE POV

Tails woke up in a cold sweat "W-what was t-that" .

Tails looked at the clock and it was 3 am. He didn't know what to do but wake up Sonic.

Tails was pushing the sleeping hedgehog. "W-wake up S-sonic" Tails sweating.

"What time is it Tails" Sonic said softly. "3 am s-sorry for w-waking you u-" Tails cut off by Sonic pulling him in to his arm.

"Buddy what happened?" Sonic said softly "I h-had a n-nightmare. everyone w-was d-" Tails realize that Sonic was got up to a bookshelf.

"Buddy do you want to read you something?" Sonic said as he got a book out. "Yes can you do that book I love please?" Tails said kinda relieved.

"Ok buddy" Sonic said as he sat down on the bed with the fox.

(Btw This is an actually a book in real life if you want the books name you can ask) (btw it's a slumberkins book 😘)

"My Lynx, my love. we have all agreed: Just being you gives us all that we need! We love everything you are. Your feeling are not wrong. We want to know what you think, and to help you grow strong" Sonic said sleepy.

"Sometimes you are asked to listen to us all. You have to follow the rules and might feel small. But don't lose your way when you do have a choice. Share your thoughts and your feelings use your voice." Sonic read it to almost sleeping fox.

"Your feelings will tell you what is right in your heart. Sometimes your body knows how to be smart. Slow down and notice how your body feels inside. There is wisdom there that can sometimes hide" Sonic yawned and kept reading.

"When you find your words, share them with the ones you trust. Speak your truth so you practice standing up. Now is the time to practice, so when you are grown, you will dare greatly to stand up on your own" Sonic looked over at Tails and saw his eyes fall closed

"My job is to guide you, and to keep you safe, so you can bring your gifts to the world, stand up, and be brave" Sonic closed the book and walked over to the bookshelf and put it away.

"Good night Tails" Sonic said softly as he tucked Tails in to bed and went right next to him and slept peacefully.

413 words