Who's the black hedgehog?

NO ONES POV
Tails doll was looking around the abandon store and Tails was watching it looking around and smiled.

"Who are you" someone said softly "eep!" Tails doll flinched from the voice. The doll looked at the sound of the voice.

A hedgehog came out (gay) of the shadows "Shadow? what are you doing here?" Tails asked.

"I'm here for that thing that I MADE" when Tails heard this he was in shock"What?"

Shadow nodded "Tails can you give me the doll" Shadow asked "B-but their m-my friend!" Tails explained.

"It's not my problem give me the doll" Shadow said with no care about Tails only the doll.

The tails doll looked at Shadow and at Tails.

Tails doll ended up behind Tails. "GIVE.ME.THE.DOLL.TAILS" Shadow said getting angry with the fox.

"NEVER THEIR MY FRIEND NO MORE OF MY FRIENDS ARE LEAVING ME. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH OF MY FRIENDS I LOST" Tails yelled at Shadow.

"TAILS LAST CHANCE" Shadow said angry.

"NO" Tails putting a defensive stance and standing his ground "THAT IS IT" Shadow was going to hit Tails. Tails closed his eyes tightly.

"W-what Tails doll?!? Get Out of my way!" Shadow yelled. Tails doll had put their self in front of Tails. "♑︎⌧︎❖︎♎︎♒︎⬧︎!" Tails doll squeaked.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE HIM ITS TIME TO COME BACK TO ME" Shadow screamed at the doll. "T-Tails doll?" Tails said with his eyes wide open.

Tails doll looked at Tails and closed their eyes in a loving manner and then continue to stand their ground(wait their floating?) .

"UGH FIND STAY WITH HIM" Shadow said angrily as he walked off. Tails ran at the doll and hugged them tightly "I love you too buddy!" Tails yelled in happiness.

Tails doll was happy that they could stay with Tails.