Teaser

Alright, before I get on with the teaser, I have something to say. Really? Only one person picked, I'm not sure what to say about this. So Sharkblade20x, Thank you for being the only one to vote on the next fanfic. Anyway now I will still allow you guys to vote for future fanfic, if I put down options, so for future reference, if I put fanfic options down in one of my fanfics, that means you can pick which one you want next. So now that I said that and got it out of the way, I will get on to the teaser.
__________________________________________________________________________________

A friend group was walking down the hall way, as one of them stopped as she was now somewhere else.

Akeno: Where am I?

She then looks behind her to see her younger self with a different friend group. Then she see her younger self leave the group in a red flash. As she covered her eyes, when she removed her arms from blocking her vision, the group was gone. She turned to the left to see a woman black hair with elf like ears with dark yellow eyes wearing a black dress.

Akeno: Semi?

Akeno then back up only to realise someone was behind her. Akeno turned around to see another woman with black hair however she has golden eyes with split pupils, the woman had black wings and white horns as she was wearing a white dress.

Akeno: Albedo?

Akeno back away from the two until she bumped against something hard she turned around to see a man with a gold and black balance breaker with purple orbs and glowing purple eyes.

Akeno: Who are-

Before Akeno had a chance to finish the area change and the three was gone. She noticed she was standing in some kind of throne room, she turned to see someone sitting on the throne. A man with (h/c) hair looking at her with his cold (e/c) eyes. The man had a dark (f/c) almost black cloak on, glaring at her.

Akeno: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Akeno

Fallen Dark Lord